Good Product. Prices keep going up though.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 12 2008 | Verified Purchase

When i first started using this site, Gainers Fuel was 21.99 with free shipping. Now it's 50 with shipping. Same great product, A lot more Expensive.

Tastes like Dairy Queen

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 20 2010 | Verified Purchase

Delicious and it doesn't ,make you feel sick. This is the first gainer I enjoyed drinking and it mixes easy. I usually stick to half the recommended serving.

one of the most trustable website for ordering Health supplements

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

Hi everyone Im from new zealand, for almost many months i was looking for a Twinlab supplements in new zealand, but its very difficult to find finally I searched through internet and decided to purchase online,but I was thinking I might get cheated if i pay through online, then i find iHerb.com and i put lot of confident to purchase online through iHerb.com I was really surprised within three days my order was in my doorstep its really amazing iHerb.com send me 10.3Lbs of Twinlab super gainer fuel pro send it to without any damage from united states of america to new zealand, I really really appreciate iHerb.com for there reliable service and care. Now I decided to order lot of my required health supplements through iHerb.com I honestly recommend iHerb.com please try to order through this website.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20 2011 | Verified Purchase

Ordered on Monday and it came on Friday, all the way to Japan, very happy with the quick delivery and from now a regular customer. The taste of this product is great and easily mixes with water.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 23 2010 | Verified Purchase

very good...

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 13 2010 | Verified Purchase

very good...

best gainers

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 23 2010 | Verified Purchase

good aroma.

Super Gainers Fuel Pro. My son "loves it"

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 11 2010 | Verified Purchase

My teenage son has been using this product for the past 2 years. He likes the taste and it's helping him gain a few pounds.

good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 9 2012 | Verified Purchase

teenage boys find this one really useful for gaining muscle weight

Great product! Follow it to a tee

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 17 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good product for gaining a few pounds if you don't sherk on the dosage. Does cause some gas though.

1 2