3rd month:

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm trying this with pterostilbene, 3-4 mini-fasts a week (my job & living in NYC takes care of the exercise. I'm 64 & work on the road, so have a wildly variable diet (but try to keep to anti-inflammatory, balanced lipid, mostly vegetable based). So far, no tentacles, third eyes or prehensile tail growth? I have yet to gain telepathic, necromancy or levitation skills.

Anti-ageing

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

A newly discovered form of Vitamin B3 that increases NAD+ levels. Quite expensive though.

Highly recommended.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

Niacel is a great product, it provides greater levels of energy and clears your mind in thought processes. Turns back the years.

More Energy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

Since taking this product I have experienced more energy and physical ability..

Seems to have positive benefits

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

In the last few weeks I've increased my dose from one to two capsules a day and I must say I am feeling brighter, and happier with fewer mood swings. I feel more balanced and positive in my outlook and have more physical energy. Is this effect related to the product? Can't tell, really but I shall continue to take it as on the basis of my reading about it, it does seem beneficial.