I dreaded taking them

Posted by Specialist on September 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

I dreaded taking them because they made me want to gag just by putting them in my mouth. It's a manufacturing problem. There's mag citramate powder in the bottle and it gets all over the capsules. Every bottle I bought (6) had the same issue. I can't stand the way they taste. I switched to Solaray Mag Glycinate.

good

Posted by Caragh on January 18 2013 | Verified Purchase

only issue is that there is a lot of powder in the tub, so when you tip it to pop out a few pills, your hand gets covered in powder which you have to wash off. bit annoying.

Gives me energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 18 2018 | Verified Purchase

Originally bought to help with muscle cramps. I think it helps, but only if i take 3 capsules (once a day) for a period. I go on and off them and notice every time i stop taking them for a week or 2, I'll feel tired and when i start on them again i have more energy. I assume it's these, coz it happens every time i take them and i never expected it (& often forget it happens when ive been off them a while).. or maybe it's a placebo and my subconscious is in on it.. Did a bit of googling to find a good brand without the undesirable fillers and stumbled across this one. I'm happy with it. I opted for Australia Post regular shipping and it took 3 WEEKS to arrive! Good ole Australia Post keeping our expectations low, as usual!

Excellent ingredients. Works great for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

I sleep much better taking this at bedtime. I feel more relaxed, fall asleep easily and stay asleep through the night. The product combination of magnesium and malic acid was recommended by a naturopath. The malic acid is important for energy production in the Krebs cycle. So I believe I am producing energy more easily and effectively during the day.

Good price

Posted by DrJah24 on October 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the cheapest Thorne products I have ever bought. It also works great. It doesn't make you poop your pants and you can really feel a difference when you take 2 - 4 of these a day. If you get RLS (restless legs) at night or just have a hard time getting to sleep at night, take 2-4 of these an hour or two before bed and it will really help you relax and get a good sleep. great product for sure! Magnesium is one of the best and most effective supplements you can take, plus most people are deficient in magnesium.

Migraine reliever!

Posted by Editka on February 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

I prefer whole-food nutrients but this is where I make an exception. It helps a lot and I don't know about natural source of easy absorbable form of magnesium in this day. It helps me with a severe depression, anxiety and severe migraines, I also sleep better. When I feel the symptoms of starting a migraine, I take 4 capsules + 2 SuperEPA (also from Thorne) + 1/4 tbls of Himalayan salt + banana. And it stops the attack completely :-) Better than nasty drugs.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 20 2013 | Verified Purchase

This supplement is excellent. If taken before bed, it really helps me sleep and feel better rested. (Any magnesium supplement should have that effect, I believe.) I like this one in particular because I can open the capsules and mix them with food and they digested well and seemed effective.

Great formula

Posted by DoctorMav on February 5 2013 | Verified Purchase

More restful sleep - but still takes just as long to fall asleep. Use this with Kirkman Labs, Magnesium Glycinate, Bio-Max Series, for best results.

the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the best magnesium I have found. Helps with being regular.

First time

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 3 2011 | Verified Purchase

Would like to understand better the difference between the Mag. Citrate and the Mag Citramate.