Best thing for candida

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

After doing some research, I used a combination of supplements and techniques to strengthen my gut flora and improve HCL status etc. I believe that this product made the biggest impact out of everything.

Good but with a caveat

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 24 2013 | Verified Purchase

Although this helped me for quite a while to overcome issues with bacterial overgrowth in the intestines, I recently stopped taking it. Since stopping, I've felt much better. I was taking it for over 2 years. Castor bean oil, from which this is derived, has an estrogenic effect. Not good if you're a man, like me. So don't take this for too long!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 21 2015 | Verified Purchase

Berberine and L-carnosine are important to my glukoselevels

Strong reaction

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

(sorry for my english, I'm not na english speacker) It is the only thing that worked for recurring vaqginal candida. I was suffering for 6 months, had tried a lot of diferente products (probiotics, zend candida cleanse, candida balance, orégano oil, coconut oil, fish oil, vaginal suppositories with probiotics, homeopatic medication, glutamina, multigyn actigel, multigyn flora plus). It only stopped few weeks after I started to use Formula SF-722. The problem is that I had a strong reaction in skin and eyes. I suspected it was this formula and stopped taking the capsules. The rash and the irritation in my eyes stopped and the candida came back. Then I started taking the capsules again, and the reaction came. I decreased the dose for three capsules a day and I hope the reaction doesn't come again.

Thorne Research Formula SF722

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 27 2010 | Verified Purchase

A great product for giving candida a good 'heave ho'.

Made constipation worse

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 15 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have SIBO and candida, for whatever reason sf722 made my constipation worse. I've since started taking Undeclyn, will review it later but it doesn't make my constipation worse.

This product works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 21 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product works great but you have to watch your diet very closely. I have been on the coconut diet (cherie calbom) and it works well together. It is the best product for candida I have tried and I have tried many.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 15 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've used this for years and have been very happy with it in controlling candida.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19 2010 | Verified Purchase

I just started using it few weeks ago and have positive results to report. I read it's the best product available in the market to treat candida and so far so good, appears to be very affective.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 28 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have not been officially diagnosed with candida but started to suspect it was linked to my chronic UTI issues, and I have thrush very often. I started on this and there has been a marked improvement, in what I would suggest isnt even a bad case. Im using it in conjunction with oregano oil and marshmallow root and have finally kicked an infection thats lurked for 8mo. Have just purchased a second bottle and cleared my diet of sugar and refined carbd so should improve further. I experienced no die-off symptoms but know for a fact its kicked my thrush.