I love Thorne Research,

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 4 2014 | Verified Purchase

but you've got to be informed, or have a doctor who understands how to use these products. This must be used in conjunction with hydrochloric acid capsules, and you should take a berberine product too. If that's too complicated use their Undycen which has all three, and it sold at iHerb.

My Comments

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 8 2011 | Verified Purchase

I got these to deal with Candida and I take them in conjunction with oral H2O2 -- 35% food grade 15 drops twice a day in purified water. Everyone is different, but I experienced die-off symptoms at the recommended dosage, so I cut back to one cap three times a day and I am feeling great now.

makes sense

Posted by sixthdimen on September 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

I think this product is one of the few formulated products(for mostly candida)that has some legitimy to it i sometimes put 15-20 gelcaps in one serving and nothing negative hapened except "die off" if you want to buy this product for candida i do encourage it but buy more than one(bottle) and use 20-30 gelcaps a day for 30 or more day straight,this product dont have to be rotated in any way if you have candida just use it

Strong reaction

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

(sorry for my english, I'm not na english speacker) It is the only thing that worked for recurring vaqginal candida. I was suffering for 6 months, had tried a lot of diferente products (probiotics, zend candida cleanse, candida balance, orégano oil, coconut oil, fish oil, vaginal suppositories with probiotics, homeopatic medication, glutamina, multigyn actigel, multigyn flora plus). It only stopped few weeks after I started to use Formula SF-722. The problem is that I had a strong reaction in skin and eyes. I suspected it was this formula and stopped taking the capsules. The rash and the irritation in my eyes stopped and the candida came back. Then I started taking the capsules again, and the reaction came. I decreased the dose for three capsules a day and I hope the reaction doesn't come again.

Thorne Research Formula SF722

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 27 2010 | Verified Purchase

A great product for giving candida a good 'heave ho'.

This product really works, but

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 28 2016 | Verified Purchase

Theres only one drawback : its very potent and & ''synthetic'' in the way it works, so for many people ( including ) this can cause slight irritation of the skin and eyes. Really does the job well for candida. Should be combined with something that has some anti-bacterial properties as well ( ex coconut oil, oregano oil, etc ).

I think this works

Posted by kanaca on June 10 2013 | Verified Purchase

Added it to my regimen of candida control. I think it's helped me kill a few more candida fungi than just taking Primal Defense Ultra. When I can take it twice a day it works best. But the jury's still out.

Effective at controlling Candida

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 10 2012 | Verified Purchase

Slows the growth of candida with a very low sugar diet.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 10 2010 | Verified Purchase

I finished the bottle. I don't feel any different, so I don't know if it did much good, but it was very easy to take. Seemed like a good product.

Seems to be effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 9 2016 | Verified Purchase

I took this with undecyn, actually seems to work. have felt much better once i started taking it

1 2