Extremely effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 27 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. I had been using an equivalent, top of the line Australian acidophilus which boasts 45 billion bacteria and a $45 per 30 capsules price, yet it did virtually nothing compared to the Thorne Research Floramend product. Floramend is the most effective acidophilus I have ever tried. And it contains nothing to trigger allergic responses, which is something I need to be careful of. There is a new craze for fermented probiotics at the moment, but I can't tolerate them. I can, however, tolerate Floramend just fine. I also like that the bacteria are tough enough to handle not being stored in the fridge. It always worries me when I take other acidophilus that needs refrigeration. What is going to happen when I actually swallow them? The human body temperature is 37C (98.6F), enough to kill most fragile acidophilus. But this one survives, which is what you want. I feel better after taking these - my stomach relaxes and I have a pleasant (ie, normal) taste in my mouth. Highly recommended. (I tried the Thorne Research Bacillus Coagulans but didn't handle that very well. Supplements are different for everyone and for every body, I guess).

I think it's good

Posted by greenS on August 26 2015 | Verified Purchase

I took this probiotic when i was on antibiotic therapy. With it i did not have the usual antibiotic caused stomach cramps and diarrhea. It helped a lot. But after i gave it to my mother to improve her digestion, she got seriously constipated.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have been taking for 2 weeks now. The first 2 days my stomach feels bloated and almost a bit nauseous. I did some research and found out sometimes when we introduce a new bacteria strain our body will react. I continued with the probiotics and the feeling went away. Now I feel "smooth motion". Also I noticed I dropped 1 lb. Could be due to better gut health.

Good Guys for Your Microbiome

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 27 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good Thorne product. Pure and clean from excipients. Helps to repopulate the intestinal flora with helpful species of bacteria. I love it! This is my 2nd bottle. I use 1 every day for all in the family.

Posted by CeciliaHj on April 23 2014 | Verified Purchase

Thorne is the best brand in every category. You can store this one i room temperature, and it works very well in my body.

My Fave Probiotics Brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

Highly recommended and one of the few brands that is heat and acid resistant so you ensure effectiveness

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 12 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love the fact that is a vegan product. Not sure if it made any difference to my flora health.

I love this product because it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 9 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have been suffering from IBD and IBS which damaged the gut lining. This product is exactly what I need to begin repairing.

great probiotic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

I found this helped allot after I got rid of parasites in my digestive system! will order again. well priced & top quality!

Good produc!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 16 2018 | Verified Purchase

Gentle probiotic. Intestines stay calm and no extra gas production.

1 2