Posted by iHerb Customer on February 14 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take this along with mitfomin.....I can eat lot of food and carb. this lowered my blood sugar to normal range. before I tried Berberine Ireading was 135-170 after 2 hours of meal. now reading is down to 120 -105. next doctor's visit, I'll tell him about this. great stuff.

Awesome product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 7 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product to help manage my Polycystic Ovaries symptoms. I lost 9 kgs in 3 weeks without even realising! My abdominal fat decreased, and I feel healthier overall! LOVE IT!!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 29 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was put onto this product by my nutritionist due to not being able to metabolise carbs well. Since using the product I have noticed in my abdominal area and lower back that the thickness has come down a lot. There no after taste, side effects and it's natural

Good so far.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 3 2012 | Verified Purchase

ive been taking it for a week so far, i think its pretty ok. i bought it to cure my candida. i cant compare this to the other products but i think its a strong one you can use for taking care of SCARY candida!

To lower blood sugar

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 26 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy with the product, by taking the capsule before food, I don't feel bloated. Reducing the swelling around the waist and helping to control insulin.

I love this supplement!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 11 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've had so many issues with my PCOS and insulin resistance in the past, its been a nightmare. I even had a doctor prescribe Metformin, but that stuff royally messed up my digestion and never once helped with my PCOS. Well that's not the case with Berberine, I have to say I'm impressed with it! After 5 days it did to my period what all kinds of birth control pills and Metformin couldn't, it fixed it into a consistent cycle, 4 months in a row its worked and that's the best I've had in over a decade! So I'll take it. :)

Too Expensive

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 23 2016 | Verified Purchase

It didn't do any different than the other cheapest Berberine products out there.

Successfully switched to this from Nystatin with no candida flare-up.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 19 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used this to get off Nystatin that I had been taking from some months to remedy IBS symptoms. It seemed to work.

Parasite cleanse

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

Used this with parasite defense and Now foods candida Support and Red root extracxt . Worked brilliantly for one month use.

Great Product but too costly if you live in Canada extra fees

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 13 2014 | Verified Purchase

The product is wonderful. Highly recommended for problems with inflammation. I took it and my hip that had been bothering me very much stopped being painful immediately. However, not great on the pocketbook if you live in Canada. I was charged quite a bit for shipping, then the delivery DHL had me pay extra to make sure my delivery was timely, then they switched to a local courier anyway so it didn't matter. Then I had to pay the local courier for customs charges. All together it more than doubled the price of the product.