Excellent BIO-AVAILABLE daily supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 24 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's so hard to find a multi-vitamin/mineral supplement that uses BIO-AVAILABLE as well as non-harmful and relevant forms of EVERY vitamin and mineral they are combining into their supplement. This one does it! I love that Thorne Research specifically uses Vitamin D3 (not D or D2), a balance of K1 and K2, mixed carotenes as well as Palmitate for Vitamin A to avoid the possibility of reaching toxic levels while also giving your liver a break from having to convert it all, Folate instead of Folic Acid (which is harmful), Selenomethionine for Selenium, and d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate for Vitamin E as well as d-Gamma Tocopherol from Mixed Tocopherols. All of their minerals are also in excellent bio-available forms - no cheap fillers. I also love that they have minimized the amount of calcium and magnesium, and removed iron, so that people of different ages, with different needs, can use additional supplements as needed. I searched a long time for a vitamin supplement that covered all the bases with quality components - and this one's a WINNER!

The best of everything in an affordable supplement!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

I started taking the Calcium/Magnesium supplement to stop vicious cramps in my legs. It worked!So, I turned my attention to this basic nutrient mult-vit supplement for another bargain without quality being compromised. Medically I could talk all day about why the Albion minerals are so good, about why the B-12 and folate found in this supp are the biologically-active forms that are much more absorbable and are of significant medical benefit to certain members of the human race that have genomes that make ordinary folic acid almost poisonous to their bodies. Also, B-12 is very hard to digest for those with intrinsic factor reductions internally (all of us as we get older). You get the point so I won't ramble on any more other than to say this supp is essential to better health and far from breaking your bank it will improve your health over time, so do yourself a favour and buy it!

Fantastic simple multi

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird on May 30 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product and the Thorne brand is very good quality. I love that it has coenzymated B2 and B6 as well as folate and B12 - that is so important. Even if you don't know if you have conversion issues such as MTHFR why not just take the activated forms anyway, it makes sense. I would prefer the calcium was left out and more magnesium added instead, and 120 capsules in a bottle, but overall the amounts of everything included are good. I buy this multi for my mum and dad.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 15 2015 | Verified Purchase

My skin has never been as good as it was while taking Basic Nutrients, and I took only one a day! I would recommend taking them after or during a good meal because it can cause stomach ache when taken on an empty stomach.

Excellent multivitamin

Posted by danarm on May 9 2015 | Verified Purchase

After years of experiments searching for the perfect multivitamin I have finally discovered Thorne 2/day. It makes me feel good, probably because it does not contain extras such as ALA, NAC, choline, etc - which are good for many people but are not good for my particular situation. Thanks, Thorne, for sticking to the basics and providing all of them in the most healthy form.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 21 2014 | Verified Purchase

I seem to be feeling as if I have more energy since starting these. I plan to continue them cause everyone needs a vitamin regime for their health.

Good combination

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

A good multivitamin and - mineral for those who can't easily metabolize folic acid or cyanocobalamine.Plus having mixed tocopherols in place of having only alpha tocopherol. The same with vitamin A - a mixed carotenes solution. Bought this product after a thorough search and consideration. From the bad side - I do not tolerate yet the dosage of folates (B9) per one capsule. It makes me dizzy and gives a headache. I am able to tolerate smaller amounts of B9 and B12. I am trying to work the dosage slowly up. Lets see. At the moment I am taking vitamins separately until I can take Thorne's product again. And probably, you need to add more magnesium and calcium to your daily intake.

My husband loves it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

After searching around, I decided to try this to my husband. It has great nutrients contents and also high in selenium. He is always tired and grumpy all day everyday. My husband has a hectic life schedule. He's an engineer by day and night and in his postgrad studies during weekend. I can see the difference, he helps around the house more, which means he's less tired. Good for him! Best for me! Yeay!

This is the best multivitamin on the market right now! 😊

Posted by CLICK ON MY PROFILE on December 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

Basically it covers most of the persons daily needs with non-toxic and bioavailable forms of essential vitamins and minerals. Just add magnesium glycinate, fish oil and if you're deficient in it then iron and you're good to go. Also I like how they add vitamin k2 in this product. Thumbs up!

Can't believe what a difference this has made!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am trying to build up my immune and body system, so I decided to try this. I have been amazed at how much better I feel. I was taking a lot of individual supplements from a variety of suppliers, but now I am cutting back to just use this and Thorne's B # 6 which I have been using for about 8 months. I have SO much energy now, and I'm only taking one capsule because I'm afraid it will keep me awake!!

1 2 3 4