Not as advertised!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

According to their customer service dept, this product DOES NOT have any adrenal hormone in it! So, even though the label says it contains Adrenal Cortex, all the hormones have supposedly been removed. If this is so, then this product is worthless. In order for the adrenal glands to recover from Adrenal Fatigue they need the cortisol hormone!

Didn't make any difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have ME/CFS and wanted to try something/anything to see if it could help. But unfortunate it didn't do anything for me. May work very well for others!

Made me violently ill

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love Thorne products generally and had high hopes for this one, but it gave me violent stomach problems within two hours of taking it on an empty stomach. Have since read that adrenal cortex can do this, but there's no warning on the label or on the page. Perhaps this is a rare side effect?

No change

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very disappointed. Made no difference to me whatsoever.

Not fo me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Tachycardia after this product. Definetly NOT for me.

Does Nothing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I tried this product expecting to get great results and was disappointed. I will be going back to Adrenal Stress End.

Not vegetarian

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I took one and then noticed it contained bovine ingredients, not happy! It says vegetarian! Then I was kept awake all night with a sore stomach, and yes I took it with food, this product is not for me. It's a shame because I take Thorne sat and it's a fantastic product!

Shipping with GSO rarely makes published arrival dates

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Shipping with GSO never makes estimated delivery date, problems with this carrier again and again, I tried again for the last time. Better to pay a few more dollars elsewhere and get the product when you need it.

Vegetarian until you read the ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this supplement because it states vegetarian on the front of the label. When it arrived the ingredients are 'adrenal cortex from bovine source'. So its now in the back of a drawer never to be used.

Tricked into buying beef when the label says vege caps!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am extremely disappointed in this product. It’s clearly states vegetarian caps on the front of the label and on iherb but contains bovine. It does not state on iherb that the bovine is from a cow/beef. I had to go to the manafactures website after I broke out in a horrible rash that was red and itchy on my neck, face and arms. My ears went bright red and were extremely hot. I don’t eat meat. I feel very tricked and would like a refund. Shame the cow used as ingredients won’t get one. Not happy.