Not as advertised!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 2 2013 | Verified Purchase

According to their customer service dept, this product DOES NOT have any adrenal hormone in it! So, even though the label says it contains Adrenal Cortex, all the hormones have supposedly been removed. If this is so, then this product is worthless. In order for the adrenal glands to recover from Adrenal Fatigue they need the cortisol hormone!

Didn't make any difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have ME/CFS and wanted to try something/anything to see if it could help. But unfortunate it didn't do anything for me. May work very well for others!

Made me violently ill

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 9 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love Thorne products generally and had high hopes for this one, but it gave me violent stomach problems within two hours of taking it on an empty stomach. Have since read that adrenal cortex can do this, but there's no warning on the label or on the page. Perhaps this is a rare side effect?

No change

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 27 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very disappointed. Made no difference to me whatsoever.

Doesnt work

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

Didnt see or feel any fifference. Me or my son

Not vegetarian

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

I took one and then noticed it contained bovine ingredients, not happy! It says vegetarian! Then I was kept awake all night with a sore stomach, and yes I took it with food, this product is not for me. It's a shame because I take Thorne sat and it's a fantastic product!

Not fo me

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 1 2018 | Verified Purchase

Tachycardia after this product. Definetly NOT for me.

Does Nothing

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

I tried this product expecting to get great results and was disappointed. I will be going back to Adrenal Stress End.

Shipping with GSO rarely makes published arrival dates

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

Shipping with GSO never makes estimated delivery date, problems with this carrier again and again, I tried again for the last time. Better to pay a few more dollars elsewhere and get the product when you need it.

Vegetarian until you read the ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this supplement because it states vegetarian on the front of the label. When it arrived the ingredients are 'adrenal cortex from bovine source'. So its now in the back of a drawer never to be used.

1 2