not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

ok, this mouthwash alone doesnt work but combined with a few other products can defo improve your oral health. if u need one that really works i recommend smartmouth or therabreath aktivoxigen serum. amazing stuff the aktivoxigen serum, add a few drops in your nasal irrigator too and you are fresh all day.

This product is good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good

Not so good anymore,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This mouthwash has changed. Before it had a softer taste, but worked really great with bad breath. Now it has a sweeter mint taste which is too strong for me. It tastes more like regular mouth wash. It burns in my mouth, so it is difficult to rinse for a longer time. It doesn't work as good as before. I would not buy it again.

Keep being cool

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2018 | Verified Purchase

After washing my mouth by this product, My mouth keep cool at least 4hours!

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product

excellent !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

this is the first time I have used this product. It works really well, filling me with fresh breath. An excellent product !

Really Fresh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I keep purchasing this product for years. I use it every night. I think it is better than Oral B.

Super healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This even has tea tree oil in it! Love it. Tastes great and it's good for you.

works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Been trying a few mouthwash for a couple of years and so far, TheraBreath has been working for me. Got to get used to the taste. Can last about 6 hours for me whilst the rest of the mouthwash just a couple of hours. Also stumbled about iHerb who sells this product. This is my second time ordering from them and always prompt processing and delivery.

Oral Rinse

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great product; have used it for years.

1 2