Therabreath Toothpaste and Mouth rinse

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for over 5 years and was excited to find it on iHerb as my Melbourne stockist had closed down and it is so much cheaper here. Therabreath is the only product that I have found to work and gives me confidence as I deal with the public in retail every day. The price is a bit more expensive compared to other brands but well worth it. My family have not made a comment about my breath since using it I highly recommend this product to everyone

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

By far the most impressive breath neutralising toothpaste on the market. If you are unfortunate to have inherited breath problems, this is the product that will save your social life.

Great toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

From day one I really noticed a difference

repeat buyer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This brand is the only one that works for my boyfriend. When we found out it had a higher strength i got him it straight away. If you suffer from bad breath and go to the dentist check ups regular, have no problems and brush regularly then you need this. Some people i guess are naturally prone to bad breath no matter how much you care for your teeth. My boyfriend uses this toothpaste and the mouth wash so it lasts all day.

Breath

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This has improved my problem with bad breath.

Toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great product; have used it for years.

Great toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Soft taste, but works really great. No foam when brushing your teeth, but that is like before, no problem. Would advise this paste.

its ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

its a good toothpaste for healthy breath and fresh breath but alone it doesnt work but good for post nasal drip as doesnt foam up and feed your mucus

not recommend..!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

toothpaste doesn't foam.. bad taste..!!!