Good alternative

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 2 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought it for my son who on GFCF diet. I thought he should avoid all kind of casein source, but he can tolerates goat whey pretty well, apparently casein from goat is different from cow's, so Terra's is a real good alternative.

Posted by AnnaLL on March 9 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love it! I have been looking for goat whey for a long time, as I have intolerance to cow's milk. I use this for low-carb baking. Click on my name for my other product reviews :)

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am dairy intolerant, I love this stuff. Tastes great in a smoothie with coconut oil, maca powder, cinnamon, honey, water and great lakes collagen powder. Awesome meal replacement when you're in a hurry.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 2 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have used this every morning for years.

Just like cow's whey

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 14 2014 | Verified Purchase

There is no distinct flavour and it adds a nice creamy texture to smoothies. I used one scoop in my morning smoothie and it sustained me until lunch.

This product is the purest I can find even thou it isn't organic

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

I find the goats milk whey from Tera's whey really the best protein powder I have had it is processed with out the use of chemicals and has no additives goats milk whey is great as it is A2 so much better digested

Loved it

Posted by sarees on October 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product. I have searched for something like this a lot, goat milk is the best, and I guess protein from it is more trustworthy, I am not sure regarding whether proven more effective or not, but I do believe goat milk is superior, so the product from it may be superior on other milk sources. The taste of it is like a little sour but balanced well enough.

Great whey product, especially for those lactose intolerant!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm lactose intolerant and this protein product is just perfect for my smoothies! I also use it when baking and mixing it in with some of my salad dressings. It's a great whey product and I rec'd prompt service from iHerb! Thanks

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is great for smoothies..

Goaty raste

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good product but the taste was too much like goat cheese or milk for me.