Posted by iHerb Customer on December 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE this tea/herbal coffee. It's so smooth and delicious!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Taste as good as it sounds

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

Amazing! This is the first flavour I have tried safe to say I am filling my cart up with some other flavours to try super delicious

My favourite tea by far!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this tea.. its so good hot or cold! Would highly recommend

Teecino Mocha Mint

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

These are so yummy! Perfect for an arvo pick me up when you would usually reach for coffee.

Absolutely Amazing, Bought More Immediately!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

I adore coffee but with migraines it can be difficult to enjoy it as much as I like. I love tea but it doesn't satisfy my coffee desires. It's my favorite drink and I love how it tastes, so something like green tea or black tea (while tasty in their own right) don't touch on those coffee notes I crave. This, though? This was utterly amazing. The flavor is that of a delicious minty mocha, rich and flavorful like a good coffee drink should be. The only differences: it doesn't trigger migraines and it is really gentle on my stomach. I immediately came to order more Teeccino products as soon as I tried my first cup!

Favourite flavour!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've tried many teas and many coffees, but this just takes the cake of being both. It has a quite a rich chocolatey flavour and mint flavour, the coffee taste isn't strong, but you'll still get notes of it. If you like something refreshing and a light body but a strong flavour, this is it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 11 2018 | Verified Purchase

Taste ok but need sugar

Great tasting tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 1 2018 | Verified Purchase

I thoroughly enjoy most of the Teeccino Teas. The Dandelion Mocha Mint is one of my favorites. I have tried several different flavors and the Mocha Mint is one of my favorites. I have enjoyed each and every order except the last one. In my last order one whole box of the Mocha Mint and part of a Vanilla Nut box the tea bags were faulty. The bags were not sealed correctly on the tea spilled out when taking the bag out of the pouch. I have been ordering tea from iHerb for a year or so and never had any problems until a couple months ago with my last order. It is very disappointing to have paid for great tea that I can't use.

Not a huge fan

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've had their chocolate mint and hazelnut flavor which I loved, but this was a miss.