I don't like this at all

Posted by Umbridge on May 10 2010 | Verified Purchase

I don't think this is a good substitute for people who enjoy the taste of a nice, strong coffee. Even trying to appreciate it on its own merits, not as a coffee substitute, I didn't like it. I won't be buying this again, which is a shame because I wanted to like it. If you like the ritual of coffee more than the flavour, I would suggest giving this a try if you want to give coffee up...but I really don't feel that it is a legitimate substitute.

Interesting flavor, but NOT coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product, when used with your regular morning coffee, could be a good way to cut back on caffeine consumption, I suppose. But it only tastes "sort of" like coffee. The blend of flavors is interesting and by mixing 1/3 of this herbal 'coffee' with my regular morning blend it is an interesting change. By itself it tastes "healthy" but a coffee lover might not be pleased.

love Teecino products!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 20 2008 | Verified Purchase

Went looking for an alternative to coffee and Postum a year ago. Was delighted to discover the Teeccino products. We use the Java, Maya Caffe, and Mocha. Husband was a die-hard coffee addict but for health reasons needed to cut back on caffeine; I liked coffee-flavored Postum, but it was no longer available. This 'herbal coffee' has been an excellent find for us both. Very tasty. I like to add Torani's sugar free Irish Cream or Classic Hazelnut syrup, NuNaturals stevia, and milk; he simply prefers stevia and a little milk. A little goes a long way ~ 1 Tb per small coffee maker (though husband likes to make his a little stronger- 1.5 TB).

Teeccino "my not coffee" of choice

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like it okay, it doesn't really taste like coffee but it has a pleasant flavor and is satisfying as an afternoon hot beverage, if you are tired of hot tea. I gave up caffeine/real coffee about 3 months ago, because of the acid and it keeps me awake at night even if I don’t drink it after 12noon. I love coffee but I like sleeping and no acid on my stomach more than coffee. I have named teeccino as my “not coffee”! I will keep buying it. JRoss - Houston TX

Nothing like coffee

Posted by Chunkypeaches on June 9 2009 | Verified Purchase

Title says it all: Tastes NOTHING like coffee. This tastes bitter, with an almost sickening sweet taste. I tried several cups, both hot and cold, to make sure. I give it one star for taste, one for convenience, and one for being healthy.

teeccino is definitely no coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 6 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was hoping I could drink a coffee without experimenting the side effects of the coffee on my bladder (burning, infection) but forget about it ! The taste is not similar moreover it's sweet and I dislike coffee or tee with sugar.

Does not taste at all like coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 8 2010 | Verified Purchase

While this drink may please people for it's unique flavor, it DOES NOT taste at all like coffee. Therefore I could not recommend it as a coffee substitute. Will not be ordering it again.

Love This Alternative to Coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 5 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been drinking Teecino products for over a year since I developed a sensitivity to caffeine. It is the only satisfactory alternative to coffe that I've come across. I look forward to my morning cup evreyday

I Love Teeccino!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 5 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was a bit skeptical..did not believe Teeccino would actually taste just like coffee..but I was wrong, it really does! It is delicious and I do not have to worry about upset stomachs from acid.I have been a Seventhday Adventist Christian for 5 years now..so I appreciate the fact that it is caffeine free as we avoid caffeine due to its harmful effects on the body.It`s great to enjoy a tasty, hot drink in the winter months..I love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 16 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love black organic dark roast coffee. I have about 1 a day. Now, I am beginning to prefer the Teeccino Java.