Recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Used by my wife during her pregnancy after doctor's recommendation. Easy to chew, good taste and price. Now I take them also. Recommended if low in calcium.

Floury flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Floury flavor. The gummy is kinda big for just small dose, Calcium 500 and Vitamin D. I could find something smaller for more dose.

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Love it

Tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've never thought an adult vitamin would taste like candy. These vitamins are so delicious it will be tempting to eat more than one per day.

love the taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

great taste, very soft gummies!

T.R.Q Calcium 500 + Vitimin D, 30

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really love this product. Only wish it came in larger quantity. The 30 gummies is not that much when you take two a day. They are so much better than taking another pill. They also rest better on my stomach. Would love to see a 90 day supply.

TASTES GREAT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

TASTES GREAT, LIKE EATING CANDY BUT GETTING MY CALCIUM. WILL DEF PURCHASE AGAIN.

Good price, good taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These are pleasant tasting, and a good deal.

yammuy

Posted by Amela-885 on Jul 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

May I notice may I dont but I love the taste

Calcium Gummies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The cover definitely needs improvement. It is extremely hard to open. After my hb finally managed to open it for me, it got stuck again the next day and I threw away the cover and tie the bottle with a plastic bag instead. I always have pain on my bones and have to pop panadol extra. I eat this in place of panadol now. It's a much better choice, removed my pain in 3 days and I only took 2 panadol tablets instead of 6 times daily for 3 days. I like the taste of this tablet but my son remarked that my mouth stinks after eating this. Wish they can make this without vitamin D because it interferes with my multi vitamin and I couldn't take both types in the same day.

1 2