Superb Maqui

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Too attractive and I addicted to it!!!!

Love this Berry in my protein drinks.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This Maqui Berry has a great flavor in my protein drink plus it helps my antioxidant levels since it has a lot.

truely super food!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

this product is very good. taste is not too strong, so I can use for smoothie, dessert or breakfast with soymilk or yoghurt.

last shipment came with particles feeling like plastic inside

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

We used this before and loved the taste. But the last shipment came with particles that feel like plastic. I got a refund but will not order this again.

Bad!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Don't buy! The Acai clumps together and the taste is yucky!

very blue and tastier with mct

Posted by americiumdream on Jan 16, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I was first attracted to Maqui because Dr.Sears said they were a great source of polyphenols; but told absorption is a problem. . 3 tsp makes a puree very intense blue; I tried them with alcohol but still tasted bland; I got more taste from them when mct oil was added.

The Greatest Antioxident On Earth ..

Posted by GET MORE BENEFITS on Oct 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

amazing trusted brand with great quality and value pure organic maqui berry, Maqui berries are very rich in anthocyanins, which are purple pigments with very high antioxidant activity, with benefits such as - For Heart Health, For Diabetes, For Diabetes, Lung Injuries in smokers, For Dry Eyes, For Weight Loss and many more.. I put 5 grams a day with my green healthy shakes.. highly recommended !! To Get Extra Lifetime Benefits Enter My Page GET MORE BENEFITS on the green link.. Enjoy!

Amazing Healthy Organic Maqui Berry -->

Posted by SUPER BEN on Jul 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Super trusted brand with best quality and value maqui berry, Best ORAC Antioxidants In Nature ! the fountain of youth, Amazing Taste, Hey I've collected all the most interesting and useful information about the goods, For more useful quality reviews and more Equal benefits.. Just Enter my page ( SUPER BEN ) green link. !.❤️

Very good