Great when I first used it, turned solid after a month

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It worked great with my natural nail polish and I did notice that the colour lasted longer then without a top coat but after I had it for only a month it went completely hard. I opened the cap to find it solid. I had only used it a few times and then I had to throw out the bottle. Waste of money for me. I contacted suncoat about the problem and they said it only turns solid in extreme temperatures but it was in my house the entire time I had it so I don't know what happened.

dries slow, stays soft

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I appreciate this nail polish being eco, though I will not buy it again. 1) it tries really slowly, 2) when dried - it is still soft and you can see very scratch, 3) it does not stay on nails too long - after few days it started to peel of from tip of the nail, later it made kind of bubbles all around the nail. 4) the first one I ordered, arrived solid and not usable.

Suncoat base/top coat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This helped my nail polish last a week, and it strengthened my nails.

Non-Toxic Water Soluble Fun

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My teenage daughter enjoys painted nails. The Suncoat product range is non-toxic and water soluble.... and by combining the Clear Base and Top Coat with her coloured nail polish she has found her painted nails last longer and shine. (Using a Base coat also stops nails from being stained by colours.)

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The best nail polish I have used so far. A great eco option and it does not smell chemicals. It does take a bit longer to dry than traditional nail polish but it is worth it. No need to use a nail polish remover which is good too. Will order again.

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Easy to use, great finish look!

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product, because it's water based and doesn't have toxic chemicals and works just as well as the the toxic ones.

Really Fast!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Thank you very much for the rapid delivery! I live in Greece and the estimated delivery time was on 11th -21th December and it came on 27th November!!!! :)

very good polish

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

yes, will buy only this product.

Very Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very nice polish. Goes on slightly milky but dries clear and dries quickly. Just note that the polish isn't meant to stay on for long periods of time, but any chipping can be easily repaired with another coat of polish.

1 2 3