Great alternative to peanut butter!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 28 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great alternative to peanut butter! I absolutely love this product, it contains organic sunflower seed and nothing else. Tastes like peanut butter and is even healthier, packed with Vitamin E. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Very good source of magnesium

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great and one serving provides lots of minerals including magnesium. Because of these excellent nutrition qualities, I think I will be switching to this butter from an old staple - peanut butter.

Just delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 4 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love this organic spread on toast, in cookies and smoothies, and on top of oatmeal and smoothie bowls.

Heaven in a jar for peanut allergy sufferers.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 30 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm allergic to gluten, refined sugar, peanuts, and a myriad of other things, so when I found sunbutter's sugar free organic sunbutter, I nearly jumped for joy. It has turned out to be my all time favorite food. I hope they never stop making it, or else breakfast is going to be awfully boring again!

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 16 2013 | Verified Purchase

My son absolutely loves this spread, will eat tons of it by the spoon if I let him. Tastes a whole lot like peanut butter.

Perfect sunflower seed butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 2 2013 | Verified Purchase

Organic + no salt or sugar = perfect sunflower seed butter! Very healthy, vegan, safe for those with nut allergies, and tastes GREAT. Spread on celery then sprinkle raisins on top, or spread on gluten free wraps with preserves sweetened only with fruit juice (such as St Dalfours)for a perfect "pb & j", the possibilities are endless!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 16 2012 | Verified Purchase

I can't buy organic in the area. I combine this w/ organic Almond butter and jam. Healthier than pb and my kids love it!

Tasty butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 25 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love sunflower seed butter, has it's own taste and is sweet without any sugar.

I love this product!!!

Posted by Danil35 on September 5 2013 | Verified Purchase

Such a nice creamy texture. Easy to spread and use in receipes. Great taste too!!!

Peanut butter killer!

Posted by Rosiee on September 18 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't have a severe peanut allergy, but when I eat peanuts/peanut butter , it is usual for me to develop a rash somewhere on my body. Peanuts are not so easy on the liver, and generally are some of the least healthy "nuts" (they are from the "Beans" family). Of course this review shouldn't be focused on peanut butter, but I use it to make my point. Yes, peanut butter is tasty, and there is nothing wrong with eating is as long as you don't have a peanut allergy, BUT I find Sunflower butter and Tahini (Sesame "butter") to be EXCELLENT, much more nutritious and healthy alternatives to it. This one is great - no salt or any unnecessary additives, I'm free to recognize the natural flavor. I personally find it delicious. As ingredient to my homemade protein bars or just straight out of the container, it makes for a great snack.

1 2 3 4