Helps me wake up to meditate!

Posted by jrscheller on March 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

I probably get less sleep than most doctors would recommend, and I do that because I sit to meditate for at least 40 minutes every morning. Pandit Usharbudh Arya, later Swami Veda Bharati, used to say that an hour of meditation was worth three hours of sleep. Whether that's true or not, I get up every morning pretty early before work to sit. And have a cup of coffee with a shot of this and a creamer and a shower beforehand and I'm ready to go. I work at Whole Foods, and a particularly knowlegeable team member there clued me in on the value of MCTs: they are basically brain food which doesn't need to go through the digestive tract to be available. I'm all for that, especially when it's time to get up to sit. This product, unlike the Now Foods version, doesn't have other ingredients. I'm a big fan.

Does the Job!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

We use it for smoothies, and to mix it with coffee. It sure does the job, adds a rich creamy flavor

Good Oil But Poor Packaging Quality control

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

I received a damage top cap! What's a nuisance!

Way too expensive, better use Amazon

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like Sports Research MCT oil as a product. but I would not buy it from iHerb at this price. You can buy it at $26 from Amazon. I express this to iHerb and they never budge. So be it... Better buy it from Amazon.com.

Great MCT oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have this every morning and it gives me a level energy boost all morning. Nice and clean. Taste slightly coconut and I love that it's organic

No bad aftertaste, smooth, silky texture - happy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've tried several different MCT oils and this one is the best. Plus it's organic! Winning!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love this Oil. It's really helped keep me off carbs and I now crave salads, meats, fish, and fruits. Since starting this Oil at 3 tsps. every morning, I have barely any processed carbs in my diet and I'm satiated all the time. I have more energy, less body fat and inflammation and so much more alertness. I highly recommend this Oil to anyone interested in doing Epi-Paleo and getting into Ketosis. It's very light and easy to take in a mouthful of Pineapple Juice.

Not good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very powerfull taste of bitter coconut. Not good at all. Tasted couple of times, but couldn´t use it because of the foul taste. I prefer MCT-oils, with no taste at all.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought it following my friend's advice. I went back to the gym about a month ago. I am taking this for more than 2 weeks, and so far I see or feel no result. My friend told me it should boost your energy level, lower my appetite, none of this I have noticed. It has no flavor though and it goes well with coffee. Will wait some more time to see if any changes will show.

Systemic allergies

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

I just drank a 15cc body and began to itch to produce nasty French: L'Urticaire; English: Hives or Urticaria