Boost your immune system!!

Posted by CookNMomma81 on October 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

Works great to help you feel better fast when under the weather or take for immunity support. Wonderful product my husband and I been taking it for years!

Source Naturals Wellness Formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 28 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product! I have used this for years, especially during cold/flu season.

Really works!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 13 2010 | Verified Purchase

This really works, whole family had the flu and we with my husband left only survivors with 6 pills morning and evening! No side effects, although we both have kidney problems. Thank you for great formula!

amazing stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 2 2010 | Verified Purchase

The symptoms subside noticably when I take this. I have immunity issues since I am spleenless and I am so thankful I discovered this. I suggest the large tablets rather than the capsules as tablets are half the dosage.

Best product of its kind!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 11 2010 | Verified Purchase

Perhaps this was one of the original wellness formulas, I do not know, but I have tried many of the years and this one is great: easily tolerated and wellness is the result.

Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

I Have Try Others, This One Has Been the Best, So Happy with It

Wonderful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 23 2016 | Verified Purchase

I order this product in the fall and stock up on it for winter weather colds.... my entire family uses it when they start feeling a cold coming on...knocks out symptoms in three days... if you start taking it that night it starts working immediately...

Very useful

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

It really boosts immunity and helps faster and even stops the desease when taken in early signs.

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 25 2014 | Verified Purchase

value perfect

Best thing to prevent cold

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 15 2013 | Verified Purchase