Great hydration for my skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 17 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is a natural lip plumper. I'm 44 yo and my lips have shriveled over time. Even w/ restylane they don't maintain fullness. When I take this twice a day it really helps my lips fluff and my skin to look fuller (if that makes sense).

RC Paonessa

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 17 2008 | Verified Purchase

Product has been beneficial in reducing pain of arthritis

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 8 2009 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this after reading the reviews. I bought 1 bottle and wished I'd ordered 90 days supply. After the month my minor aches were gone and my face looked better. In fact I visited my daughter and she said "You look good. Your face doesn't look so wrinkly!" She wanted to know what cream I was using :) When she gets older I'll spill the beans.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 18 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love this stuff. I'm pushin' 50 and notice a big difference in my skin plumpness and diminshed fine lines and wrinkles when I take it. Notice a big difference when I run out, so always order again;-)

good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 17 2008 | Verified Purchase

It has really helped with healing my knee after an injury. I can run again with out pain. I really notice a difference after taking it.

Hyaluronic acid for beautiful skin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 15 2009 | Verified Purchase

Increases skin hydration and helps curb premature wrinkling. It literally makes your skin shine with healthy glow. It also helps with melasma (brown spots) on your face and hands. It was out of stock and I ran out. I really noticed the difference. My face and hands were dry in a few days. Also, it is great for joint and muscle discomfort. Hyaluronic acid attracts and hold water, which is what plumps your skin so wrinkles are less visible. This is why they add it to many topical lotions and creams. But, why not hydrate your skin from the inside out, because it also enhances collagen formation. You will love the results! A must have.

Hyaluronic Acid. Great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this product. Have been using it for years. My skin is absolutely beautiful thanks to source ,sturals Hyaluronic acid.

Capsule-shaped big tablet.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 1 2010 | Verified Purchase

Those capsule-shaped edgy tablets were slightly too big to me, a bit difficult to swallow, so I had to make it to smaller pieces. I personally prefer rounded smaller tablets or powder (or powder in capsule shells that I may break) for everyday use if possible.

Wasn't Impressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 22 2010 | Verified Purchase

Not sure if it was something else I used or these, but my face broke out terribly shortly after I started taking them. I didn't get through the whole bottle before I decided to stop them and my face has begun to clear up. I don't plan to try it again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 3 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am not sure this is actually lessening wrinkles or if it's all psyhcological. I feel my crows feet are less obvious. I plan to buy more when this runs low, the wrinkles took years to get here so I'm not sure one bottle will be sufficient. I suggest giving it a try. Price is definitely reasonable compared to anything else which claims the same benefits.