This herb gives me a little intestinal trouble - not sure if that goes away with time.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 18 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for the Buhner protocol. Taking one 3 times per day was giving me intestinal issues and explosive diarrhea at least once a day. The Buhner book indicates diarrhea as a side effect. I have not tried any other brands of this supplement. After 3.5 days I stopped it for now because of the intestinal issues and will ramp up on some of the other Buhner supplements and come back to this one later and give it another go. Also, the pills are a little difficult to swallow but not too big so with a good swig of water you can usually wash it down without too much trouble. They definitely could use a better coating on them to help them slide down.

Hard tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

I think I'll look for capsules next time...might be easier to swallow

Hard to Swallow

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 29 2009 | Verified Purchase

I find these tablets hard to swallow. Source natural also makes resveratrol in capsule form and in bottles of 120 which are easier to swallow and much more convenient since I go through them very quickly on my Lyme protocol. I wish iherb would start carrying the capsules in the larger quantity bottles.

Resveratrol Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 23 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have only used the product for a few weeks. I am not using it to lose weight-just for aging issues so don't see any results this soon. Of course I saw it on the Oprah show and was looking for a more afordable option