Reviva products

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

Amazing results. " I have used Reviva products since 1991 and am told, " I can't believe you're 81 years old. You look like you maybe you are 60!"

I will not purchase again

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 16 2010 | Verified Purchase

From Turkey/Istanbul I'm using Reviva Labs hyaluronic acid serum and I love it for that I purchased this product but I will not order again. When you apply this cream to your skin, you have to massage a lot for to disappear cream from your face.

Nothing speacial

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

Im not a fan of this day cream. It is not enough hydrating for me, leaves a matte finish, which I was not expecting, it tightens the skin. I made it work when applying with wet hands or on the wet face. Im not going to purchase it again.

Nice cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 26 2010 | Verified Purchase

Not as active as a serum but a nice cream - quite light

Really works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

I already felt the difference this cream does for my skin during my first use! It has been just a couple of days that I have stared using it but my skin feels nourished & younger.

EXCELENT

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 11 2015 | Verified Purchase

excelent quality, visible effects in two months

Good but hard smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 7 2012 | Verified Purchase

smell of medicine, not nice

Nice, but..

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 18 2014 | Verified Purchase

The cream is good, but the smell is horrible. The smell reminds me of sun creams from my childhood, smells like it's perfumed, although it's not.

Ok product, but will not order again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 2 2010 | Verified Purchase

It smells chemically.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 14 2018 | Verified Purchase

The produce I got doesn't look like the picture, but assuming it's the same thing, here goes: great product! Not to greasy, goes on smooth, and after a few days I've noticed my skin is definitely looking nicer. Can't say all my wrinkles are suddenly miraculously gone, but it's definitely better hydrated and has a nice glow to it. And good price, too. Similar products where I live cost upward of 15X the price (!).

1 2 3