HELP WITH BAGS

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

Helps with under eyes bags. Nothing i have ever used did. This one did 50%. I take it!

trying in process

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

1 month : Have been using it for 1 month now . I used it everyday and I would say no I don't really see results. Maybe just a little change . Past, my eyes look really dehydrated , dull and tired . Now i look much lively I have very bad dark circles. I'm only 18 . Because I have been using a moisturizer for my face I thought my eyes need some cream so I purchase this one. This cream is lightweight and absorbs easily. Can be a little too greasy and a little sticky if applied too much. I use a pea size every time I used it. A little goes a long way. Used it once a day . Only at night on my cleansed face and have not tried it with makeup. Will continue update every month so thumbs up if my review is helpful. Thanks!!

Nice

Posted by MentaPiperita on April 7 2013 | Verified Purchase

This cream is very moisturizing, but I don't think it's light, you should really use a tiny amount, otherwise your skin would remain sticky. I haven't noticed any firming results, but that's OK.

Simple yet effective eyecream

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 30 2015 | Verified Purchase

This eyecream moisturizes my eye are well and doesn't sting or burn my eyes. The non sticky formula absorbs quickly. My eye makeup goes on top perfectly. I can't say anything about the anti wrinkle properties, since I don't have wrinkles yet. For the sake of moisturizing, it is great! I wish it did a little more to combat my dark circles though.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 9 2012 | Verified Purchase

good

too early to tell

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't see any effects yet.. too early to tell

Okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 28 2016 | Verified Purchase

The skin around my eyes is moisturized

GOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm oily skin I like it because it is rich but not oil too much.

eye cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 15 2013 | Verified Purchase

really moisturising, it's the best natural eye crem I have tried

Cheap. Normal.

Posted by potiholic on January 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

Cheap cream for eye zone, not very fluid but not oily. I haven't see miracolous results, no less dark zones, but ir doesn't irritate my eyes and this is great. No, i don't apply on eyes, but i'm allergic to a quiete ussual preservate in eye creams, eye drops and more and, when this happens, not only irritates my eyelid,s also my eyes.