good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

ใช้ดีมากทาทุกวันก่อนนอน

It quite works, but not all the way

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This cream is nice but it makes no difference with wrinkles.

ok

Posted by pancake on Feb 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for under eye bags and dark circles. Used this for 4 months now but I cannot see a difference. Maybe my dark circles are just incurable haha. Regardless, it's light and pleasant to use.

Okay product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It doesn't seem to work for me when it comes to reducing lines and dark circles. Or maybe I haven't use it for long enough? Will continue using anyway, as I like how it sinks right into the skin. Texture and scent are alright, not sticky.

Good eye cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I found this to be a pretty good eye cream - it won't deliver miracles but it does a decent job of brightening dark circles. In terms of improving fine lines however, I didn't see much of a difference after a few weeks of daily use. But then again, I have yet to come across an eye cream that does what it claims re wrinkle reduction! So for the price, it's a good purchase. I'd prefer if it came in a squeezy tube instead of a jar though - I'm no scientist but exposure to air might make some of the ingredients less effective over time.

Half and half

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like how it moisturizes the eye area, much better than the Acure eye cream I used. I am on my third bottle now and still haven't really seen any difference in terms of dark undereyes. I am still on a lookout for a better eye cream.

No miracles yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using it for 2 weeks, didn't notice any difference at all, will keep using though

A hydrating eye cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Okay, so the main purpose for my purchase was for my dark circles. Unfortunately, although this cream did hydrate it did not lessen my dark circles at all. I also didn't notice any firming as my fine lines are still visible. I would recommend this to those who have dry under eyes though...it is extremely hydrating and sits well under makeup.

Great eye cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's so moisture to my dry skin especially at my eye area. I notice that my eye area firmer after I used for a week. I will recommend it to my friend .

OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Didn't notice any difference to firmness, also I'm a bit skeeved out that something that goes near your eyes doesn't come in a pot with a seal. I prefer a tube that I'm not dipping my fingers into as well.