good

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

ใช้ดีมากทาทุกวันก่อนนอน

It quite works, but not all the way

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

This cream is nice but it makes no difference with wrinkles.

ok

Posted by pancake on February 11 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for under eye bags and dark circles. Used this for 4 months now but I cannot see a difference. Maybe my dark circles are just incurable haha. Regardless, it's light and pleasant to use.

Okay product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 3 2013 | Verified Purchase

It doesn't seem to work for me when it comes to reducing lines and dark circles. Or maybe I haven't use it for long enough? Will continue using anyway, as I like how it sinks right into the skin. Texture and scent are alright, not sticky.

Good eye cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

I found this to be a pretty good eye cream - it won't deliver miracles but it does a decent job of brightening dark circles. In terms of improving fine lines however, I didn't see much of a difference after a few weeks of daily use. But then again, I have yet to come across an eye cream that does what it claims re wrinkle reduction! So for the price, it's a good purchase. I'd prefer if it came in a squeezy tube instead of a jar though - I'm no scientist but exposure to air might make some of the ingredients less effective over time.

Half and half

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 27 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like how it moisturizes the eye area, much better than the Acure eye cream I used. I am on my third bottle now and still haven't really seen any difference in terms of dark undereyes. I am still on a lookout for a better eye cream.

It makes no difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 26 2018 | Verified Purchase

While the product helps keep the undereye area hydrated, it makes no difference when it comes to firming it. Still very good for the price, but there are better options out there.

Can't decide yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 19 2018 | Verified Purchase

Need to give it some time...

No miracles yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using it for 2 weeks, didn't notice any difference at all, will keep using though

A hydrating eye cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

Okay, so the main purpose for my purchase was for my dark circles. Unfortunately, although this cream did hydrate it did not lessen my dark circles at all. I also didn't notice any firming as my fine lines are still visible. I would recommend this to those who have dry under eyes though...it is extremely hydrating and sits well under makeup.