Different Formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've purchased this item and the formula in the box is not the same as the one in the web's photo or description. I don't know how to add a photo but this includes ingredients as: Stearic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, C12-15, Alkyl Benzoate, Carbomer 934 (this is made from Acrylic acid, which is petroleum derivated), Caprylyl Glycol, Etyhyhexyl Glycerin and Phenoxyethanol (this in high amounts is toxic). Of course I am not and expert and this information is internet based. If I've knowed this, I would have purchased another eye cream. As for the cream effects, I cannot tell because I don't have tried it.

A very non-firming cream for your eyes

Posted by goteborg on December 5 2007 | Verified Purchase

A very non-firming cream for your eyes. This eyecream was redirected from my bathroom (and eyeareas) to the trashcan with a slam! -It´s a cream only for persons with very non-sensitive facial skin (and I know what I´m talking about). The eyearea lost some of it´s firmness after just two days of using it. Itching pimples started to develop and I got larger bags under my eyes. I´m sorry but no... I can´t recommend it to anyone.

Waste of Money

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 28 2015 | Verified Purchase

Do not buy. No effect whatsoever. Minimal moisture day or night. Evaporates within minutes.

It doesn't work

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 22 2014 | Verified Purchase

It doesn't work,waste of money

read the ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

I saw this had a lot of herbs. The package arrived and I grabbed it and dabbed it on quickly as I ran out the door. As soon as I got inside the car, I smelled the perfume. By the time I got home to wash it off, my eyes were swollen and bright red. So much for reducing dark circles and bags under the eyes.

Not working for me

Posted by anhnguyen on August 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

I do not see any firming effect whatsoever.

not working

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 30 2014 | Verified Purchase

I would not recommend that cream to anyone. It makes my skin more drier. I have more wrinkles than ever. It's so useless.

No Changes

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

Literally it did nothing.

i did not like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

it is a littel bit sticky for me

I didn't like it.