Easy to take

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 12 2015 | Verified Purchase

I compared quite a few prenatal products before settling on this one. Two main reasons are: 1) Only 1 pill needs to be taken, once a day. Most convenient. 2) It's an overall winner in terms of nutrition. With this, you don't really need other supplements as it covers a wide range of vitamins and minerals, and in the right amounts. (Only calcium is a little low but then I was already taking separate calcium pills) Cost-wise it is average, but considering the coverage of nutrition it is good value for money. The tablet is rather big but still easy to consume (no after taste or smell). Good buy. Satisfied.

Value for money

Posted by Zuleika83 on October 8 2012 | Verified Purchase

1 bottle is enough to last me many months. Good to take this even when not pregnant/nursing. Value for money multivit.

Great vitamins but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 21 2018 | Verified Purchase

The economy format in 150 tablets doesn't have the same proportion of vitamins in it, but less! Where's the economy? I do have to say they are a good product that I have been taking since the beginning of my pregnancy and was hoping to save money in buying the big format but it's less potent! Easy to digest even on an empty stomach. Mind the Raspberry leaf in it at the beginning of the pregnancy.

Good enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 23 2018 | Verified Purchase

Not my preferred choice, however in its price range it’s great. Not a fan of the taste but you can’t win them all. Will repurchase

good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

good

I've felt great since taking them!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

Almost all vitamin & mineral needs in one tablet ! :)

Good

Posted by Manonlabrebette on May 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product, the pills are on the larger size, so If you have been experiencing nausea and vomiting it's hard to swallow without gag reflex.

Good Multi for my wife who is trying to get pregnant

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

So far so good, my wife has been taking these pre pregnancy in order to provide a healthy secure atmosphere for the baby's creation, and there so far has only been one side effect, an increase in urination production. Rainbow Light products are all made from food derivatives and are more readily absorbed by the body. I hope and pray for a healthy baby, and I hope these pills help!

My third purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

Will purchase again.

Satisfied Buyer

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 26 2016 | Verified Purchase

Been using the product for over a week and all seems well. Good value for money. I do recommend it.

1 2 3