convenient

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

So far so good. It's convenient to only need to take one pill each day. However, would be good if the calcium dosage is higher and I noticed that there is no DHA/EPA in the pill. I had to take this seperately. However, the content level is higher than most other prenatal vitamins that I've seen

Work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It does neither anything bad nor good for me. I feel no difference before and after taking this. I am taking this mainly to supplement since I am breastfeeding. I supposed the price is then fair enough. Not too expensive.

Really triggers my pregnancy gag reflex

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have real problem taking these pills. The texture is rough/sticky and the taste is savory/fishy, such that it makes me gag every single time, and actually makes me throw up occasionally. In terms of actual nutrition, it might be better than the other cheaper prenatals I previously took (based on the color change of my urine), but it's hard to know for sure with these multivitamins.

Quality Change

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Is it just me or the pill color of this product has changed? Previously it was white, now it is greenish and made my breastmilk having the green color.

Rough surface ok, bottle may be subbed out.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Tablet surface quite textured but totally fine, however the loose shrink wrap label is a little annoying with the childproof lid.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like it. seems big to swallow but never have problem so fat.