Bad reaction

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 22 2011 | Verified Purchase

I started by taking half a pill for two days - on the third day I took an entire pill. I had a terrible upset stomach for three days, including mucous and blood. I don't know if I contracted a stomach virus at the same time that I began taking these vitamins, but something made my stomach churn. I don't want to discredit the vitamins because they probably work differently for every person, but it was not good for me.

Too big to swallow

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 21 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am unable to swallow this tablet, it is too huge. I have tried breaking it up using a tablet splitter/crusher, however it crumbled into pieces. I would never buy this product again.

Folic Acid is not good for those with MTHFR

Posted by jewelsinchina on September 30 2015 | Verified Purchase

I don't use this anymore because I found out folate or methylfolate is better.

Not arrived

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have not received the product :( It's been about a month since I ordered

caused contractions

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Take with caution, caused me to contract within 10 mins of taking it and tried to see if it was this, and true enough, it started again after taking it again

Does not agree with me

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 20 2014 | Verified Purchase

I wanted to love this vitamin. There are so many positive reviews about it. When ordering my old tried and true prenatal I saw this one and there were so many good reviews and I was also excited about the probiotics. But I can't make this vitamin agree with me. It gives me stomach pain and loose stools. I've tried it every time of day, before or after meals. I've tried splitting it up and weaning myself on it in small doses but anything I do doesn't make a difference. The only times I feel better is when I forget to take it. This is most certainly a case of "if it's not broken don't fix it"

Allergy

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

Sveiki. Sāku lietot šos vitamīnus un man uz kakla izmetās lielas pumpas, kas niez. Neko citu savādāku neesmu lietojusi. Vēl man ir ļoti jūtīgs kuņģis, arī tas sāka sāpēt. Iedevu draudzenei, arī viņai otrajā dienā, lietojot šīs tabletes sāka sāpēt vēders. Tā ka nezinu, bet šo pudelīti metīšu miskastē. :(

Producto Rainbow ligt

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have not asked for vitamin for pregmant women. I asked for women. Had to give it away. Would be nice to get the right one. I too old to be pregrant.