Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:
24/7 Help

Reviews
1-10 of 32 total
Languages
Sort By
English
Search Reviews

The best mascara EVER!

Posted by clarissab on Dec 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used to only buy MAC mascara. Then when it got too expensive, I went with Revlon. I've never been impressed with any "cheap" brands but this is INCREDIBLE. My lashes are naturally pretty long but this mascara really helps them pop. It doesn't clump, it doesn't stick, and it comes off easily with makeup remover. I will never buy another kind of mascara again. Prestige all the way!

Thanks for your feedback!

Overall a good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Brush is slightly largest than usual. Reminds me of DIOR mascara at a fraction of the price. Good value for money. I don't know whether I will re-order or not, but I will recommend this product.

Thanks for your feedback!

La única máscara de iHerb que me ha gustado

Posted by juliaphoenix on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Ésta es a día de hoy la única máscara de pestañas de iHerb que me ha gustado, y eso que las he probado casi todas. Intensifica muy bien las pestañas, las curva y las alarga sin apelmazarlas. Además no me da ninguna reacción, cosa importante porque es algo que me suele suceder. Para su precio no se le puede pedir más. El único detalle que os puede decepcionar es que su goupillon es bastante grueso, muy al estilo de las máscaras clásicas, pero yo personalmente es un goupillon que me funciona muy bien ya que encuentro que el resultado final es un acabado más aterciopelado y natural en las pestañas, no tan definido. ♥ Para más información, tienes reseñas, hauls y recopilatorios con todos mis favoritos y desaconsejados de esta web en mi blog (link a él desde mi perfil de iHerb).

Thanks for your feedback!

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a cheap, cruelty free mascara which could lengthen my lashes. Was about to give up when I got this in the mail. I was very satisfied after the first coat, let alone the second :)

Thanks for your feedback!

Not to my liking

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Brush is way too big. I kept old mascara brushes so I change the brush. Does not make my lashes thicker or longer.

Thanks for your feedback!

way too "big"

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

this is the largest brush i've ever seen and it pulls out of the tube clumped with mascara the consistency of mud. Because the brush is so big, it holds way too much mascara to spread evenly on your lashes and it's very hard to maneuver it to the corners of the eye to catch the tiniest lashes. "Big" is just a gimmick here and not better in any way.

Thanks for your feedback!

Absolutely amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Covers very well, I love this mascara

Thanks for your feedback!

I Love This

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love this mascara! My nr one

Thanks for your feedback!

מוצר מצוין. מרוצה מאוד

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2018 | Verified Purchase

מדגיש ומעבה את הריסים. עמיד

Thanks for your feedback!

As espected

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good black lashes as result

Thanks for your feedback!

1-10 of 32 total

1 2 3 4