Overall a good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

Brush is slightly largest than usual. Reminds me of DIOR mascara at a fraction of the price. Good value for money. I don't know whether I will re-order or not, but I will recommend this product.

The best mascara EVER!

Posted by clarissab on December 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used to only buy MAC mascara. Then when it got too expensive, I went with Revlon. I've never been impressed with any "cheap" brands but this is INCREDIBLE. My lashes are naturally pretty long but this mascara really helps them pop. It doesn't clump, it doesn't stick, and it comes off easily with makeup remover. I will never buy another kind of mascara again. Prestige all the way!

La única máscara de iHerb que me ha gustado

Posted by juliaphoenix on November 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

Ésta es a día de hoy la única máscara de pestañas de iHerb que me ha gustado, y eso que las he probado casi todas. Intensifica muy bien las pestañas, las curva y las alarga sin apelmazarlas. Además no me da ninguna reacción, cosa importante porque es algo que me suele suceder. Para su precio no se le puede pedir más. El único detalle que os puede decepcionar es que su goupillon es bastante grueso, muy al estilo de las máscaras clásicas, pero yo personalmente es un goupillon que me funciona muy bien ya que encuentro que el resultado final es un acabado más aterciopelado y natural en las pestañas, no tan definido. ♥ Para más información, tienes reseñas, hauls y recopilatorios con todos mis favoritos y desaconsejados de esta web en mi blog (link a él desde mi perfil de iHerb).

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a cheap, cruelty free mascara which could lengthen my lashes. Was about to give up when I got this in the mail. I was very satisfied after the first coat, let alone the second :)

Not to my liking

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

Brush is way too big. I kept old mascara brushes so I change the brush. Does not make my lashes thicker or longer.

way too "big"

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 16 2016 | Verified Purchase

this is the largest brush i've ever seen and it pulls out of the tube clumped with mascara the consistency of mud. Because the brush is so big, it holds way too much mascara to spread evenly on your lashes and it's very hard to maneuver it to the corners of the eye to catch the tiniest lashes. "Big" is just a gimmick here and not better in any way.

Nothing Special but.....

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

At first I find nothing special about this product, but as i am using it every day, i find it very nice to my lashes. the only thing that i am concerned for is that this mascara is not water proof, so girls try not to cry when wearing this mascara. Haha, other than that, i highly recommend.

Absolutely amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Covers very well, I love this mascara

Great

Tnx

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 25 2018 | Verified Purchase

Tnx

Amazing Mascara

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

For the price I loved this mascara. Purchased in December and in April it started to go a bit gluggy. I didn't realise how long it had lasted so very impressed. I'll buy this again. It separates lashes and doesn't make my eyes sore. For a natural mascara it rarely runs. Very cool thanks Iherb

Amazing Mascara