Posted by iHerb Customer on November 29 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this herb every other week at 500mg/day and notice increased sexual energy, stronger erections and orgasms. Pretty potent stuff. My accupuncturist suggested that this herb is very "yang" (hot) and that cooling "yin" herbs may be needed to balance (such as schizandra). ps. I also like knowing that the deers don't seem to be hurt in the antler trimming process.

Gave me a splitting headache

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 16 2013 | Verified Purchase

Every time I took this, I got a bad bad headache. Tried to take several times My husband is taking is and liking it.

very nice sir!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 15 2016 | Verified Purchase

i have been suffered awful disease and my body is weaker than before , but once eat this product. my body is not tired like before, and my knee pain is notably decreased,thus this is very good product. i surprised this product and i recommanded this product for my mother, 1 day later my mother say i'am not tired and my body is hot! this is effective. i recommed it is very effective product,and it is helpful mother,,father,, hard workers,, umm my concentration is higher than before, i eat this product (2~3number) every day however,, most important is exercising. and it is helful your life. do you understand? from korea.

Energy and ability to focus in a profound manner and fashion.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 30 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product will give you vast amounts of energy and the ability to focus. You have to utilize the product for a period of approximately two weeks before it reaches the point of saturation. Then you can reap the results.

Increases stamina for work outs, excellent for knees

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 16 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using product for years and have no complaints. It gives me increased stamina for my hard work outs and the added benefit of being a anti-inflammatory. I feel the differenc on my knees and other joints.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 31 2006 | Verified Purchase

Using glucosamine, Chondroitin & MSM for many years - this is far better - only form that actually works. Soreness in joints from old injuries dissapeared for first time w/in 1 day. Ideal joint support for running & bodybuilding.

I believe it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 28 2014 | Verified Purchase

I believe it has a positive influence on the body. I can't quantify just how much however. I did order some more and will up the dosage. No side effects to report other than vivid dreams and sometimes nightmares.

Pretty good

Posted by juniper on August 4 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have to take two in the morning and two at night to feel its effect.

antler Vevet

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 4 2010 | Verified Purchase

A Planetary Herbals - always top products. This Antler velvet I found quiet different from other arthritis and bone products and you really feel it working even from the first tablet. I have less pains and feel in general stronger.

Antler Velvet

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 13 2008 | Verified Purchase

I read about Antler Velvet on Betty Kamen's site and buy from iHerb because of their price and service. This is a good product for those who have been diagnosed with peri-/ osteoporosis.

1 2 3