Great healing support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Triphala is great for healing the entire digestive system. This brand is high-quality and affordable.

Pure Gold...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have had gut issues my entire life. Triphala Gold has changed everything - I have regular healthy poos! Every day. For those that suffer from constipation and bloating, this is magic. I even went off it for 2 weeks and remained regular. Ayurvedic medicine is real, when followed properly in accordance to individual needs. Bringing the body back in balance with nature is now the modern way and our only hope for the future. Thank you iherb!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I tried to stop taking Triphala but all my digestion problems came back and I got blocked up. Just one of these a day keeps me working well.

Very good

Posted by greenS on Dec 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very good and effective. The very best for detox and eyesight improvement.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy with the product. It is helping me to go daily to the toilet without bloating or unpleasant feeling in my stomach and guts. I am taking only one tablet daily and I can already see the differences.

Triphala

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Can't live without it!

great feature

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

SURE CURE FOR A HEALTHY GI TRACT - NO DOUBT

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

YES - I VERY FORTUNATELY FOUND A GOOD ALTERNATIVE TO THE ALWAYS EXPENSIVE PROBIOTICS CAPSULES OF SUCH GREAT POTENCY ( 5bn / 30bn ) - WELL IT WAS A VERY GOOD DECISION I MADE AS MOTHER DID BACK HOME IN INDIA - WE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN CONFIDENT USING AYURVEDIC MEDICATIONS THAT ARE NO DOUBT SURE CURES FOR ALL HUMAN AILMENTS - TRIPHALA ( CHURNA/POWDER CRUSH) WAS USED BY MOTHER DAILY FOR OUR ORAL HEALTH & HEALTHY GUMS TOO !!! I WILL ORDER TRIPHALA TABLETS AGAIN - THEY HAVE A SALUTARY EFFECT ON MY GI TRACT - I CAN FEEL THAT ... GO AHEAD USE TRIPHALA - WORKS WONDERS !!!

Works wonders for me

Posted by Roseandy on Aug 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been seriously constipated for years. My best friend for a long time is my edema. I think it started after I had a c-section and my muscles weren't what they were before. I tried flaxseed oil, psyllium husk I just can't go. Than one day I came across some Ayurvedic site and they recommended this combo as a good for digestion and making one regular. So I think why not and was recommended to order through iherb for the wide variety available and fast shipping. I don't like buying stuff online but desperate people do desperate things. I choose this brand out of the many as I like the packaging and price and of course reviews. After being on the tablets for three days...I had a feeling to move my motions. Hallelujah. I had not had that natural urge in a long time. Unfortunately I finished the bottle and now I am constipated again after about stopping for two months and binging on junk food and this time eczema breakout as well. So I will be ordering this asap. For fellow sufferers look no further, it makes going to the john a pleasant experience.

It Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This has been a great product for my stomac reflux, now I can drink wine and strong food again. No need for a doctor any more:) Good price

1 2