suprisingly Calming herb with adaptogenic properties,i'm impressed!...

Posted by PracticalReviews on March 15 2013 | Verified Purchase

not long ago i tried an adaptogen formula called ADAPT 232 (see my reviews for more info about it) as a sample and Schizandra being one of the 3 herbs in it.i felt mixed sensation of being very focused,calm & with a lot of patience throughout the day together with an edgy feeling of jitters,very weird combination,so i knew i had to break apart this formula and try each herb by itself to find the calming focused reaction i was looking for,with my lousy luck Schisandra was the last one to try but the search definitely had its fruits.i take 3 or 4 of these (i'm an average body weight) and the feeling is waaaay better from the formula,it lasts for a few hours,longer than most herbs and helps me a lot especially at the end of the day when i suppose to be exhausted,i find myself alerted but peaceful,again with no jitters nor any side effect of Caffeine like or other stimulants.so in short,Paradise Herbs does it again bringing the cleanest(no cpsule fillers) and most potent Extracts on the market,btw:although this Herb has a nice sweet/sour taste as tea infusion(about 5g of fruits)you don't get its adaptogenic properties at all like you get from the extract...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews .

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 31 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have compared this Schisandra product to Nature's way Schisandra. With Nature's Way Schisandra I have experienced flatulence and GI discomfort which makes me suspect that it is not a clean product. Anyway, with Paradise Herbs it all feels much better, and it is definitely worth the extra money !! Schisandra both calms and give energy at the same time! This product is highly recommended !

great adaptogen

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 14 2011 | Verified Purchase

I feel smoothed out when taking this, along with a cheerful mood, I am never tired and I just feel great.

Good company

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 24 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been impressed with this company and their commitment to purity and potency. No additives. Small capsules that are concentrated. Schisandra nourishes all 3 treasures - it is a superstar in tonic herbalism.

Best I've tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 13 2015 | Verified Purchase

I had used this brand and then wanted to try another brand to see if I noticed a difference (Kroeger). I definitely preferred the way I felt on Paradise schizandra and am going back to it and staying with it. I was taking it for my liver and for hot flashes I had been getting at night. It works!

Pain Releif

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have taken this for 2 weeks. I have had substantial joint pain releif. Mainly frozen shoulder pain releif. Not sure if this is what did it but no even prescription drugs helped.

The best one out there.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 27 2008 | Verified Purchase

If you need help with your liver buy this one.

Good and pure

Posted by Hizerom on August 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the greatest Chinese tonic herbs. It helps to build up adrenal/core energy, instead of depleting the adrenals like stimulants such as caffeine. It is adaptogenic, so it helps our body adjust to different stressors. Having a baby that doesn't always sleep through the night yet sometimes means I don't get enough sleep. However, taking 2 of these per day seems to help replenish something in my body that sleep normally gives. Since taking this, if I don't get quite enough sleep, it doesn't seem to affect me much if at all. It's great for the immune system too!

Posted by greenS on August 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

That's a very good quality supplement. I take it for adrenal problem. Schisandra is a great adaptogen. Also improves skin and hair.

Great for the liver

Posted by jemolian on December 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's great for the liver and it reduces the 'heatiness' feeling that i had due to eating chocolates, fried foods and sleeping late.

1 2 3