helps to soften my skin

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on January 11 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have tried this product on other parts of my body and it has been amazing. My face was the first place I tried it, and the skin has firmed up plus all discolorations are gone. So before buy those expensive facial products for firm skin try this one first.. IT WORKS... Plus a little bit goes a long way.... Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Really work

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on July 2 2014 | Verified Purchase

Work for my after using 2 packs. Would recommend to friends. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Amazing Miracle Bust cream -> Read More..

Posted by SUPER BEN on July 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great trusted brand with best value, love Palmer's cocoa butter products, for me they smell so delicious and I love to smell good like that!! Then, for the stretch marks, I think it works to prevent them, when I used the cream I didnt get more and for me its very easy to get stretch marks so I think was good.. highly recommended! Hey, I've collected all the most interesting and useful information about the goods on my page !.❤️

احس انه يشد

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

الكريم قوامه رائع "يحسسك" انه يشد فعلاً ، داومي عليه يومياً

my favourite brand !!

Posted by StelaStoqnova on May 14 2013 | Verified Purchase

I just start to use it ,but i can say it is a good one ! my skin is so soft ,i use it twice a day on my bust ,and u need so small of the product ,absorbs very quick . Like it ,and i will buy again !!

It works! Great to use on face as well as a heavy duty firming cream ;)

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this cream onto my breasts and body during my weight-loss and it keeps my skin nice and tight. I do make sure to apply it twice daily. It also does wonders for my (55 years old) mother's slightly sagging skin on her face. She uses it as a face cream and saw results within just a few applications. The scent of this cream (although reminiscent of cocoa butter/vanilla) isn't the best of the Palmer's range.. but it tends to fade rather quickly.

Very satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 19 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have already used one cream and the results are better that expected. I am using this cream on regular basis and will continue to order it as the price is affordable and the delivery is fast and reliable.

Me gusta bastante

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 20 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tiene un olor muy rico a cacao, respecto a su efecto no puedo comparar con otros porque no he probado más. No he notado una mejoría sorprendente en el pecho, pero tampoco considero que lo necesite todavía, lo uso más que nada para hidratar y prevenir y para esto me gusta. Respecto a la textura es untuosa y hasta un poco pegajosa, pero solo tarda unos segunditos en absorberse y cuando lo hace ni lo notas! Yo lo recomiendo, pero no creo que haga milagros

not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 15 2014 | Verified Purchase

to see result you should use it for a long time

Me gusta!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

Otro buen producto de Palmers. Huele a chocolate y deja la piel suave e hidratada. El tema de estrías lo comprobaré a largo plazo...