Love it, but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 6 2015 | Verified Purchase

The three colors are great, easy to apply, and doesn't crease but they aren't very pigmented. It doesn't really set into a matte powder, but I'm fine with that.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nice color, easy application, lasts long!

pretty good BUT...

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like the color rang, the dark brown is a matte shade. It does set into a powder finish however i found these 3 shades aren't equally creamy The dark brown color is the creamiest among these 3. And the white one is drier which makes it less easier to apply. I'm wondering if the cream shadows will be dried out as the time goes on.. you have to apply these colors with your fingers if you want a great color pay off, that's also why i found it sometimes inconvenient if I want more precision.

Posted by VeganHorseGirl on March 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

it looked good and the formula sounded good too. but in reality there is so little pigment in this product you really cannot see it. i threw it out and would not buy again

wipes off too easily

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

It states that this dries like a powder. And it does to an extent. But it wipes off so much more easily than a powder and I find it frustrating.

Good complimentary shades

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 26 2016 | Verified Purchase

These 3 colours work well together, and the fact it goes on as a cream makes for ease in applying, but there was a shimmer to it that I wasn't expecting, as I thought these shades were matt. I also didn't feel there was much of a change from a cream to powder finish as it says on the packaging. I really like Pacifica products, but I did not feel this was of their usual high quality, and is too over-priced for what it is.

Not As Good as Palettes

Posted by alwaysHealthy on October 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

The palette eye shadow line is much much affordable and easy to apply than these. This is way too creamy and not pigmented, and hard to apply or stay on.

Eyes get irritated

Posted by betterlife on December 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

My eyes get stuffy when I apply this.

Nice Color but doesn't stay

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very nice colors and goes on smoothly. Cream instead of powder. The darkest color is a deep brown color instead of the deep red color as the picture, which I love. Unfortunately since it's a cream, the staying power is very very weak, therefore the one that I find useful is the light brown one.