Awesome Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 2 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tasty protein!

Just Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

Perfect, Shipping is fast, less than a week to the Middle East. The product and packaging received in very good condition. The Whey powder Ex. date is 2019 which is very good, enough time to finish it. I like the product and flavor, melts in water easily, just not sure how to get the correct amount of powder for each use. I use it and I feel much better, lively and stronger after two hour of exercise.

Absolutely love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've done a lot of research on protein powders and tried so many. And this is where I stop, this will be my powder for a long time. It tastes very natural, not having too much overpowering of banana. I've also got strawberry and I've had other powders which are strawberry and banana. ON doesn't have a mixture of strawberry/banana. And of course I made my own, duh. It tastes great. The taste is the thing, it could have everything the body needs, but if the taste is tinny or funky, what is the point? This doesn't. Tastes really nice. Mixes ok, with a little help, either from a ball inside my shaker or if I can't find that, just through "brute strength". I do take BCAA's which I think works. The protein powder has BCAA's in it, but I do not feel like that is enough. I work out 6 days a week: a lot of weights and cardio. I sweat a lot. Before I started on the protein and BCAA's, I would get exhausted an hour after I left the gym. Now, I'm full of energy. I sleep 7-9 hours a night. I'm tired when I'm supposed to be. I have started on a lot of supplements for about a year, deciding (based on research) which ones work for me, and which are bunk. I think this is a great powder. Only thing is it doesn't have quite as much protein as my previous one did. But that one was a bit more, didn't taste as good. I am just aware of that, and have a little yogurt/protein with it.

Still the best

Posted by Anton-V on August 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

Stiil the best of the best whey protein what is proved by various researches. Banana tastes sweet more than choco, but no so much as strawberry

Tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 20 2016 | Verified Purchase

one of the best tastes use it with milk guys.

delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 25 2016 | Verified Purchase

looking forward to other products, and more sales

Exselant prudact

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 6 2018 | Verified Purchase

Exselent prudact for exselent prise. U are the best web for this kind of prudacts. Thanks!

GREAT

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 29 2018 | Verified Purchase

GREAT

Tastes very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 15 2018 | Verified Purchase

The taste is the most improtant thin, and its awesome

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 12 2018 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with the product... ready to order another one.