NutriBiotic, First Aid Skin & Wound Spray with GSE, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Posted by bubska on January 23 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good stuff, but don't use it for burns -- it contains alcohol!

soothing & healing

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 3 2011 | Verified Purchase

My son has very sensitive skin, so we use a lot of the Nutriobiotic cleansers and creams. When he does experience a bout of eczema, however, he always asks for his "special spray". It stops the itching immediately with no stinging. I follow up with Nutribiotic skin ointment, and in 24 hours, it will be gone. It's like a miracle!

Amazing relief!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 24 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful spray. For the first time in decades I was consumed by chiggers. This certainly helped relieve the itch. Also had an underarm rash, very tender, burning, itching - this helped resolve it and did not cause any stinging or discomfort.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2010 | Verified Purchase

Really helps with keeping pimples under control

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 12 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use it for everything from room deodorizer to healing wounds to soothing burns and sunburns all kinds of uses- on my cat too!awesome stuff great disinfectant too

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

This arrived today. I had a rash on my finger that was driving me batty with the itch. After spraying it once with this product the itch went away and after spraying it hourly for a few hours the rash went away! Blimey, I love it.

should be in every home

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

This thing should be in every home, in my opinion, especially if there are kids. My daughter loves to wear dresses, you know she is the princess, and princesses in dresses only walk, but everywhere climb, jump, run, too, likes the result of all knees knocked down: (, I have aloeferst (also a healing thing), daughter complained that he schipet, the same way she asks drizzle and yes it seems that the wounds heal faster

too good to be true

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

All wounds heal perfectly and rapidly from cuts, pimples, skin rash and my cat as well.

First aid skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is like a miracle! It realy works on burns and much more skin problems.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 8 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very helpful against mosquito bites

1 2 3 4