Tasty Vege Snack but a little messy for the little one

Posted by Mummyofadele on July 2 2013 | Verified Purchase

As we all know, brocolli is a good vege with multiple nutrients and anti-cancer properties. That's why I choose this brocolli snack for my little one as well. It is also tasty but a little saltish due to the cheese and a little messy to eat due to the flakes. Packaging is okay but not airtight and therefore do note the snack will not be as crispy and fresh tasting after it's opened for a long time. Do try to consume within a week if possible for optimum freshness!

Ok, baby likes it..

Posted by annlinda on June 21 2013 | Verified Purchase

..but is this a non-GMO product? It doesn`t say.

Another diaper bag favorite!

Posted by eathealthy on April 18 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are another favorite to carry in our diaper bag, my toddler and 4 year old love these! I don't mind when they eat these because at least they have a little broccoli and kale, plus they are organic. We only wish they came in bigger containers because they don't last long. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 18 2012 | Verified Purchase

Product is good but taste not suitable for my kid

My kids fall sick everytime after taking this...

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 24 2015 | Verified Purchase

My kids fall sick everytime after taking this... finished 2, thrown away 2 tins....

My kids loved it

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

It was a good purchase

Turns Rancid Quickly

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

The oil in this quickly turns rancid and it tastes off even though I kept it in an air tight container

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 3 2014 | Verified Purchase

I couldn't figure out why my toddler didn't like these. She had munched on another brand, so I thought we'd try these. She decided they were more fun to smash than to eat. I tasted them and agree with her 100%.

Happy-Baby-Happy-Munchies-Organic-Broccoli-Kale-Cheddar-Cheese-.it is tastelesse-Inc-Happy-Baby-Happy-Munchies-Organic-Broccoli-Kale-Cheddar-Cheese-

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 6 2011 | Verified Purchase

Too bad my baby dont like this.it is tasteless

Toddler Loves It