Unpleasant Side Effects

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 3 2014 | Verified Purchase

Actually the cocoa syrup tastes pretty good. However, the side effects for me were anything but good. I experienced lower GI issues within a few days of using it as I would any other chocolate syrup. It took me almost a week to figure out what was causing the problem. A word of caution to anyone purchasing this product: When you see glycerin as the first ingredient in a food item, think "glycerin suppository." You know what I mean. After two days of not eating the cocoa syrup, the residual glycerin exited my system, and I was "cured." Apparently I exceeded my tolerance level for glycerin. So be careful. Enjoy the cocoa syrup in moderation.

Best Chia Pudding flavoring

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best flavor ever for chia pudding. Add some soaked/chopped almonds. It's yummy.

Cocoa Syrup

Posted by KrisFarley on February 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love to add to my protein treats I have referred many peeps and they also enjoy Beware, this is high in carbs when using in larger quantities as well as calories.

husband loves this stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 30 2018 | Verified Purchase

He puts it in his coffee every morning.

Very healthy product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

This syrup is made with stevia (yhea, no artificial sweetners), and with cocoa which is also good for you! I use it in my morning coffee with a little milk and it tastes great. I would recommend this product to anyone!

Great cocoa syrup!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

Delicious and healthy. I put it in my coffee every day. Great over ice cream or whatever. Great over ice cream or whatever. So nice that it ‘s sweetened with Stevia .

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this product everyday. Its great for hot Chocolate, granolas, etc!

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this on my protein ice cream, I love it!

awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this syrup delicious. I here's great service and fast ship all i ask is to please keep this item in your catalog

Great product