Level Right Controls Sugar Craving

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 21 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am amazed how quickly my sugar craving disappeared by taking three Level Right a day. Iave given my extra bottle to one sugar addicted sister and plan to order more for the other three siblings. We are all between the ages of 50 and 60 and have lifelong sugar addictions. Dad had diabetes, but the rest of us do not have it--YET. It is time to take a stand for the whole family. Katherine

Great for regulating blood sugar levels

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 4 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product assists in regulating my blood sugar levels (along with African Mango extract). My craving for sweets is no longer a nagging obsession. It took about 2 weeks to see the results. I cut back on prescription drugs for insulin resistance, while my sugar levels averaged near normal (less than 90), then I quit altogether - my levels remain good and my energy level increased. I've shared this product with another type 2 diabetic friend, who is having good results as well. I receive the products quickly - in less than a week, which I like!

Best price on the net.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 25 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this product to help control my blood sugar levels. It cost almost twice as much at the health food store and I have to ask them to special order it for me. IHerb.com is the only place I will buy it from now on.

NuNaturals, LevelRight

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2008 | Verified Purchase

Love this product. I Herb price is much better than any place I found locally. I think it is important factor in controlling my blood glucose.

Really controls blood sugar levels

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 11 2007 | Verified Purchase

Great, Fantastic stuff

Feeling sick and shaky

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was daily feeling sick, shaky, sweaty and red in the face. I felt I had to eat something to feel well although I was not hungry and infact usually had eaten only an hour before. Since I've been taking these pills I have had only 2 mild attacks in 4 weeks.

Subtle but noticeable effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 12 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product has a subtle but noticeable effect in keeping the blood sugar levels stable. Helpful with hypoglycemia.

Feeling less jittery

Posted by patehosplace on August 5 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am finding that when I take these before a meal I have less "shakes" in between meals. Have only just started taking them, so the verdict is still out there.

great to lower blood sugar

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 11 2012 | Verified Purchase