Cheapest on the market

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 20 2008 | Verified Purchase

We were using Douglas Laboratories crystals at about $16 but the Now ascorbic acid powder is much cheaper, esp at iHerb. It's the one product that's the same no matter where you buy it so just look for a good company and cheapest prices.

Good Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 22 2008 | Verified Purchase

Works like it should. I take it for my adrenals, and I can tell a difference in my energy levels when I take it!

This Vitamin C is a MUST HAVE!

Posted by DebraLeGere on December 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is my FAVORITE supplement - the one I can't live without. It is pharmaceutical grade Vitamin C. If I even begin to start to feel sick, I immediately take about 1-3 T a day. Other days, I use it just to keep the immune system in check - about 1/4 to 1/2 a teaspoon a day. It is a little tangy - but it goes down easily if you use small amounts in your water - OR - mix it with a little lemonade and you can barely taste it. I've also mixed it with yogurt - goes down easily but you can still taste it. It's amazingly inexpensive - this bottle will last a LONG time. If you are new to Iherb - you're gonna love it.

口感蠻酸的,不過還能接受它的味道!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

我選擇粉末狀的是希望更好吸收,口味真的像評論中說的很酸,但我還能夠接受,希望吃完皮膚和抵抗力能夠更好一點唷!

중국산이라 좀 찜찜해요

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 7 2015 | Verified Purchase

효과가 좋아서 재구매했는데 재구매하고 확인하니 중국산이고 패킹만 미국이네요. 역플라시보인지 모르겠는데 괜히 찜찜하네요. 신거 좋아해서 먹는데는 수월합니다.

dont waste your money!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

horrible taste!!! beside it doesnt deserve the money!

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like being able to spoon out the amount I want, adding a bit of baking soda and then water.

Great antioxidant / Cold beater

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 27 2010 | Verified Purchase

Haven't had a cold since taking this Vitamin C. Great value for money as well.

Wow! Great value! Half the price of buying tablets.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 8 2010 | Verified Purchase

Per gram of ascorbic acid (vit C) this works out to be half the price of even the cheapest chewable tablets. I could no longer stand the taste of chewable tablets, the artificial sweeteners in them made me gag. The annoying thing was there did not seem to be any natural sugar chewable tablets on the market in Australia. So I thought I'd look for pure ascorbic acid. This 'now foods' ascorbic acid is fantastic! I simple put a gram (1/2 a teaspoon) in some water and it makes the water into a DELICIOUS lemony flavoured drink. So refreshing in the morning.

Versatile

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 4 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love it in smoothies and as added to my facial toner for extra cleansing and brightening.