1st order for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really can´t separate the effects that this product gives me because I also take two kinds of multivitamins at the same time. I have more energy and my overall wellbeing is a little better. I usually take vitamin C before workouts to boost my energy and mental strenght. A good product, but necessary only if one feels a little ill or low on energy.

중국산이라 좀 찜찜해요

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

효과가 좋아서 재구매했는데 재구매하고 확인하니 중국산이고 패킹만 미국이네요. 역플라시보인지 모르겠는데 괜히 찜찜하네요. 신거 좋아해서 먹는데는 수월합니다.

okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

bought it to make my own v c toner but it somehow makes the toner very sticky, not as good as I expected so possibly won't order again.

Trying to boost my immune system

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought the ascorbic acid powder because it absorbs easier then a pill form & since I have candida my digestion is not up to par. Makes your water rather sweet tasting but I rinse my mouth with plain water afterwards.

Strong Flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Couldn't take it in pure water, but works well in mixed juices. I prefer pills.

sour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it is really sour. I add it to my powder MSM and collagen, taken in early morning. I haven't had bad reaction though as I always take it with empty stomach. Nah, I don't have any stomach acid issue to begin with. update: now i use this for my topical DIY vitamin c serum! Love it

Now foods, vitamin c crystals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good and super sour!

OK but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These crystals really don't taste so good, OK disguised with another flavor but still take some getting down!

Haven't used long enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I haven't used the crystal long enough, but I've used them once a facial mask that I put together of honey, coconut oil and the crystals...nice results....

Ok