The Good and The Bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I notice a definite difference in my energy level when I use this product! It mixes in with just about anything. Now for the bad--no matter what you mix it with, the taste is not good. It is supposed to be 'unflavored' but there is still a distinct 'taste' in the background. I have found it mixes best with bananas and strawberries added.

Pea Protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Otherwise might be a good product but wasn't suitable for my stomach, really made my stomach swell and hurt.

Different & thicker than others

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is a bit strange. When you add water it gets very thick. Reminds me of making Gerber baby cereal from a box--just add water and you get a thick pablum. And it kind of tastes like it could be baby cereal, too. Not BAD exactly but it behaves differently than other protein powders I've used (soy, whey, rice). This might be good if you want to add it to savory foods like potatoes or soups, etc. or as a thickening agent. As it is, it will probably take me awhile to finish the jar.

Not for use in milk alone.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I read the reviews before ordering this product. I will be more careful in the future about trusting these reviews. If you want this to mix in milk alone, it has a terrible taste and texture. I mix it in my smoothies, and it's tasteless that way, but be warned. You may not like the texture. I cannot use a full scoop. I don't like the texture. Half a scoop is manageable. For the price and amount of protein, it's a good value if you are okay with the texture. I've managed to get through it, but I think I'll try something different next time.

It seems like a nice product but it is made in China.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I heard that this product is made in China. I believe that I saw it on an old box. The problem is that in China there aren't any regulations for pesticides and cleanliness is not so strict. Now It's not written where this product came from so it's better to check and be careful.

Good, not great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A little difficult to take, but if you mix it with about 400ml of grape juice, it goes down easier. Also, not as much protein per serving as I would like.

Good Protein

Posted by JoelNolan123 on Jul 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Overall good product makes you feel full for hours best of all anyone can buy this product on a budget downside no flavour

alright

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it's alright but you have to mix it with something that will give you flavor

meh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Just fine.

bad taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

didn't like the flavor even though it's unflavored. so ordered one more with whey and vanilla flavor, hope it tastes better love iherb, going to order all my supplements here from now on. very good supplements and cheap. in norway its hard to find proteins without artificial sweetener

1 2 3