Disgusting taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Really nasty taste, serving size way too big!

Yuk

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I`m finding it difficult to hide the strong flavor. Mixing it into a smoothie with fruit doesn`t work.

Definitely not a substitute for Whey Protein due to taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This power does have a distinct pea flavour, and is not very pleasant.

YUCK!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the worst tasting protein powders I've ever had. I love that it has great ingredients and a higher level of protein, but the taste of chalky and weird! Even with berries and fruit, I can't get past the taste!

Does not like blending

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Flavour for me is fine, but if I can't get it to blend up well enough then what's the point? Will not repurchase.

Better than Source Naturals but miles away under Garden of Life protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

No problems with packaging, everything feels secure and safe to consume. It's easy to dissolve but the taste is very sandy and harsh. It's cheap, but after using Garden of Life protein, I'm stuck to that brand's protein shakes. Creamy goodness, but it's so expensive.

pea protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The taste is not good for me.

My gawd

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Taste is really awful.

Doesn't mix well at all

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is all-natural and with no other additives, which makes it an attractive proposition. There is no stevia and no flavouring. It also has a complete amino acid profile. So far so good. Unfortunately it just doesn't mix with any liquids! It goes like paste and if you don't drink it immediately it sinks to the bottom of the liquid and forms a clump. Oh and it tastes foul. Putting into porridge or soup is the only way to use this powder in my opinion and I need a powder I can put into a shake.

Unpleasant Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I found that I had to make lots of dark cocoa powder and frozen bananas into this protein powder to make it remotely drinkable. I did like the final results of my concoction; however, I doubt that I will ever buy this product again.

1 2