Would not reccomend

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 31 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not the best is very sweet and my wee boy would try and sneak and eat it. Also has other ingredients that are not good for preventing tooth decay like silica and glycerine - I should have read the package more carefully.

taste is weird

Posted by meiling on September 5 2012 | Verified Purchase

my boy don like it. the taste is weird. got glycerin too. don't feel clean after brush. got sticky feel after use

Smells good

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 23 2012 | Verified Purchase

smell good but smell strong.its a little overwhelming for my toddler.

Yummy toothpase

Posted by australia on April 28 2013 | Verified Purchase

Foams and cleanses very well. Tastes exactly like cantaloupe (rock melon), not strawberry. I usually stick to mint toothpaste, but this one is very nice.

Great toothpaste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 1 2012 | Verified Purchase

This toothpaste has a pleasant strawberry flavor. My 3-year old likes it a lot. I will definitely order it again.

Posted by iren21vek on April 8 2012 | Verified Purchase

My child very much likes this toothpaste.

Posted by Elenka on November 8 2012 | Verified Purchase

good gel but teenager said "never")

I wanted to love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 22 2018 | Verified Purchase

I was so happy to find this flouride and carrageenan free toothpaste, my kids love it, but I now realise that sodium coco sulfate is basically the same thing as SLS. It just means the raw material for the chemical came from coconut fatty acids, but has undergone the same process of reacting with sulfuric acid then sodium carbonate. The tube clearly says SLS free. Any formulator would be aware that they have used the same end product under a different name. I’m really disappointed with their deception.

Never received my package

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 13 2014 | Verified Purchase

Grandkids love this

Posted by DeanaS on September 11 2012 | Verified Purchase

Can't go wrong with strawberry. Xylitol is good for preventing cavities, and fluoride is a poison all should avoid like the plague. This is the perfect choice for children brushing their teeth.