Sucanant

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 6 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is more grainy than the Sucanat from Wholesome Sweetners, it seems similar to Rapunzul Rapadura. But good stuff overall, and a great value from iherb.

Sucanat

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 30 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been trying to move to eating whole foods and choosing healthy natural sweeteners over artificial ones. I had a few recipes that called for Sucanat, but couldn't find it anywhere locally. iHerb had it for a reasonable price and shipped it directly to my house. A great product and a great service!

Complex flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 18 2008 | Verified Purchase

Has a complex flavor that enhances a cup of coffee. Looking forward to trying it in my baking.

I'm happy with my sugar

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 24 2007 | Verified Purchase

I'm happy with my sugar. It was a good price.

interesting flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

I made chocolate fudge with this and it imparts an interesting and pleasant flavour. You might not always want that flavour in your cooking as it can overpower the intended flavour. I guess it would work well with a caramel flavour.

Now Foods Sucanat - Kefir loves it

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

My kefir loves Now Foods Sucanat than other brands. It is miracle that they grow faster and bigger in size after I change to it. I would be loyal to this brand as it is no other alternatives so far ! A very good pick from iherbs.

Nice, but not as good as Rupunzel brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 2 2015 | Verified Purchase

Using for my water kefir...will see if my kefir grains like this as well as they like the rupunzel brand.

good price

Posted by brownrice on April 18 2014 | Verified Purchase

Like it is all natural and less process, haven't tried it yet.

Organic sucanat

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 12 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great substitute for refined sugar but you do have to experiment with the quantities used.

Organic sucanat

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great product, also healthy. Will order again.

1 2