Bought after reading a reviewer noted benefits for knees - terrible for drinking though

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Mar 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

As a thickener this powder is great. As for drinking it - the instructions on the packet say to mix 1 tablespoon with cold juice and drink immediately. I found it started to gelatinise way too quickly and turned into wallpaper paste - impossible to drink and a most unpleasant texture. If you're thinking about trying it for the same reason, suggest checking the Now Foods caps instead - much more user friendly. I ended up buying some empty gelatin capsules to fill my own caps - cheaper and no added fillers (e.g. mag stearate). If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Not as good as the great lake

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Product tastes worse, is stickier and in a less sealable/strong package than great lakes. My bag was slit open when it arrived from iherb, causing the contents to pour out over all my other products creating a sticky residue over everything - although it's supposed to be hydrolysate I beleive.