Freedom of movement

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 18 2010 | Verified Purchase

I thought I was headed for a wheelchair before taking this. After sitting for even a little while, it was difficult to stand without stiffness and pain. Now I have more freedom of movement and almost no pain. I've been taking this product for about six weeks.

UGH

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 5 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really liked these. Talk about moisturizing from the inside out. No more dry skin! I wasn't taking these for dry skin, but it was an awesome surprise. It was actually getting rid of my eczema too.. which nothing ever has. One spot will stay put for months and within days they were going away. My face was loving them too. It was more hydrated, firmer, plumper (in the oh so good way), my whole body was. Smoother skin, yes please! BUT, I got hives. Just on my hands, but it wouldn't go away until I discontinued these pills. I've read this type of reaction is common (either hives or a general itching or rash) and to try other brands before giving up, so I'm doing that. On Doctor's Best now, so far so good.

First time user:)

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is my first time trying something like this. The discs in my back are degenerating and drying up at 32 yrs. old. I have 2 herniations and am in alot of pain. My Mom told me she heard that glucosamine isn't really as affective as once was thought, but was unsure of the HA Although I know nothing will reverse this, I was hoping the HA would help lubricate or rehydrate what is there. From the short time using this, I have notced none of my joints have cracked or creeked like they did before in my knees when I bend down and my toes don;t craack anymore! Its not just in my head, t really works!!!

It Works!

Posted by WrensNest on March 27 2010 | Verified Purchase

Started taking this for my knee that was still in pain after surgery. 2 in the morning helped some but when I switched to 2 am / 2 pm - Wow. Thank you so much for this product.

it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 16 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is a smart product, because both two ingredients are so good for my skin, it looks that the msn is nice to all skin of all of my body, Together with a high vitamine C and hyaluron day and night creme, you will see much difference, some wrinkels are gone, some are already less deep and long. Thanks for the very fast shipping, I live in Holland, but thats never a problem for receiving it fast, Last time I ordered two pots, because for me it has proven that it works.Lizzy

Labios pulposos

Posted by mjvivancos on February 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

Me lo compré para las rodillas pero también he notado firmeza en el óvalo facial y los labios más pulposos. Tengo 49 años.

Full lips beware

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 8 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this for one week--two pills, once a day. As an African-American I already had perfectly shaped "full figure lips." I started not to order this because some of the reviews stated that HA plumped up their lips. Well, it sure does. But it also does everything else it is suppose to do. My mother-n-law (72 yrs old) LOVES THIS STUFF. I love it also, maybe I'll take just one per day. Also, it starts kick in almost immediately.

Helps with wrinkles

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 1 2014 | Verified Purchase

It reduced the wrinkles on my face but the most important, which I took it for was to help with back pain

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 20 2013 | Verified Purchase

using in conjunction with the collagen 1 & 3. face is nice and full after using together with collagen for 10days.

Helps Joints and Skin

Posted by HawaiianViking on October 16 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like the formulation containing both Hyaluronic Acid and MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane, a kind of Sulfur). It's been my experience, after several months, that my back and knee feel much better, and seem to be cracking and aching less than in recent memory. Even better, my skin feels great; It's as though the whole body, inside and out, is being moisturized and lubricated. In general I've had good experiences with Now Foods products, and regarding this specific product, I'm a satisfied customer.