You can make youghurt this these

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 20 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have no idea whether than will do anything for my digestion, but these capsules makes great yoghurt. That is a least evidence that there's live bacteria in these capsules For 1 litre of milk: Open 4-6 capsules and sprinkle over the lukewarm milk ( not higher than about 45 degree C). Mix gently. incubate 10-16 hours

Excellent probiotic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 8 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this probiotic because it has a more complete spectrum of the strains of bacteria our digestive system contains and requires. It is enteric coated, making sure that stomach acid does not interfere with its effectiveness. It does not need refrigeration.

Better than probiotics!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 26 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've taken many brands of probiotics, but this beats them all! I'm feeling much better and my intestines are restoring to normal.

Pro biotics work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 1 2013 | Verified Purchase

supermarket or drugstore. But after using Now Foods I do feel the difference. My energy level is higher, my skin and hair looks better. I feel better. I certainly wil buy these products again using your website. The same products in Holland, where I live, are more expensive

Super medicament!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 16 2012 | Verified Purchase

I recommend everyone who have problems with bowels. This is very good company.

GR8!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

The best probiotics i´ve ever taken, helps with IBS symptoms

ibs lifesaver

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 20 2014 | Verified Purchase

i suffered from IBS terribly for about a year. started taking these daily and i have little to NO symptoms anymore. my husband has also suffered from acid reflux and stomach issues and they are gone. i order multiple bottles at a time so i never run out!

A must-have

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 15 2014 | Verified Purchase

Until I tried Gr8-Dophilus probiotics I had no idea what all the fuss about probiotics was about because I never noticed any changes with the other products. Here, the positive effects were very noticeable: the bloating is gone and my stomach acid problems seem to be under control. My family has also tried it and they swear by it, particularly those who suffer from constipation. I take 2-3 Vcaps daily but even 1 a day does wonders. Recommended.

Very GOOD!!