Part of a "life savior"

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 23 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product combined with Saccharomyces Boulardii and Psyllium Husk Caps was the key factor for me to get a grip of my Ulcerative Colitis again.

Easy to swallow

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

I give these intestinal flora capsules to my eight year old son. Definitely improved his immunity. He finds them easy to swallow. recommended.

Good probiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

I tried the second batch and I can say it helps me to have better tummy health and less problem with digestive system. It supposed to help with immunity as well though I can't say anything on this since I also consume Vit C and immunity mushrooms with beta-glucans to help in the area as well.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

I found this to be really good. I can feel a difference :)

So far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 19 2016 | Verified Purchase

Been taking this semi regularly for a couple of months now: I've managed to dodge coughs, colds and sore throats which has plagued others mercilessly. I would attribute it to a better immune system as a result of chucking in 4 capsules at a go, daily.

No Stomach Upset So Far

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 31 2018 | Verified Purchase

I just finished a bottle and so far did not encounter stomach upset. I eat 1 tablet a day and i guess that helped with the good bacteria in the stomach. I’m also taking it to prevent yeast infection. Will order again.

gr8dolphus

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 19 2018 | Verified Purchase

My name is bob I will soon be 80 I have been takeing dolphus for a number of years now, and love the fact that it is enteric coated, unlike many others, and that it is a guality product made by a reliable manufacturer,it works well

Seems to be a very good product from a so-so company

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

Noticeable improvement to my digestion. No side effects. Diverse yogurt bacteria, enteric coated. I don't completely trust this company but I hope it is difficult to screw up yogurt pills.

Good but you need to take 2

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

I mistakenly bought this variety, thinking I got a bargain, but it has a lesser amount of lactobifidis.

GOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

Might be have to spend more time to evaluate the result , Anyway seem like it work

1 2