Part of a "life savior"

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product combined with Saccharomyces Boulardii and Psyllium Husk Caps was the key factor for me to get a grip of my Ulcerative Colitis again.

Easy to swallow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I give these intestinal flora capsules to my eight year old son. Definitely improved his immunity. He finds them easy to swallow. recommended.

Good probiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I tried the second batch and I can say it helps me to have better tummy health and less problem with digestive system. It supposed to help with immunity as well though I can't say anything on this since I also consume Vit C and immunity mushrooms with beta-glucans to help in the area as well.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I found this to be really good. I can feel a difference :)

So far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Been taking this semi regularly for a couple of months now: I've managed to dodge coughs, colds and sore throats which has plagued others mercilessly. I would attribute it to a better immune system as a result of chucking in 4 capsules at a go, daily.

Seems to be a very good product from a so-so company

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Noticeable improvement to my digestion. No side effects. Diverse yogurt bacteria, enteric coated. I don't completely trust this company but I hope it is difficult to screw up yogurt pills.

Good but you need to take 2

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I mistakenly bought this variety, thinking I got a bargain, but it has a lesser amount of lactobifidis.

GOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Might be have to spend more time to evaluate the result , Anyway seem like it work

Good value!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I take these twice a day regularly, and I feel good. Recommended!

Good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I really find probiotics really help my digestion and immune system, these work very well but dont seem as strong as the more expensive jarrow brand.

1 2